Sponsored

What's Everyone's Best Offer From SiriusXM?

UpWithFilm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Kia Niro Ev, '23 Avalanche Lightning XLT
Even though I'm more of a podcast/Apple Music guy, I've grown to appreciate having SiriusXM again (had it years ago before the merger). Even though I couldn't justify the full monthly subscription, it's nice to have particularly with the kids in the back, as I have specific channels programed just for them.

I'm about 2 months into my free subscription period, and I didn't bit on the "Get 3 Months for Just $2 (But we'll hope you forget to cancel so we can start to charge you full price)" offer I received a month or so ago. I just received a $5 per month for 12 months offer which looks enticing.

Wondering if anyone has received a better offer, and if I should hold out until my trial is up, or if this is likely as good as I'm going to get.

What do you all think?
Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
$5 a month for 1 year. Still turned it down since the only thing I listen to is Vegas Sports and Information Network, which left about a year ago. Now listen to it on IHeartRadioadio (and watch it all evening on YouTubeTV)

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Many months back there were reports of a $3/month offer for a few years from at least one person. I don't know if they'd been a subscriber before or not. I would take a deal like that just to have it as a backup music source, but I've never had that offer. The best I've had is the $5/mo that you noted, but I'm not in even for that price.

I paid them $10/month for almost 10 years in the early 2000's - too many better options to stream for that price.

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
I'm on me $5 for 12 month plan but when I renewed a month and a half ago they were pushing some $8 forever plan. Their pitch was that I wouldn't have to call back again. I passed and then they offered me the $5 one. I had my account since 2008 ish. I'm not sure I've ever paid more than $7 a month for it

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I got the same 5 per month offer today in the mail. I think I will call them and ask for a better deal because I only use it about a dozen times a year to listen to breaking news and other programming. I think I paid for one years ago that was something like 30 bucks for a year, so I bought it. They will get desperate if they know you're not that interested and offer insane deals.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

Bills R Electric

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
Even though I'm more of a podcast/Apple Music guy, I've grown to appreciate having SiriusXM again (had it years ago before the merger). Even though I couldn't justify the full monthly subscription, it's nice to have particularly with the kids in the back, as I have specific channels programed just for them.

I'm about 2 months into my free subscription period, and I didn't bit on the "Get 3 Months for Just $2 (But we'll hope you forget to cancel so we can start to charge you full price)" offer I received a month or so ago. I just received a $5 per month for 12 months offer which looks enticing.

Wondering if anyone has received a better offer, and if I should hold out until my trial is up, or if this is likely as good as I'm going to get.

What do you all think?
I will take the $5 per month deal ! Pass it on LOL

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
the past two years I got in on a one year for $80 but had to pay it up front which I had no problem with that. I actually did it for my wife's car also. but each time the "promo" ran out and when they tried to bump it up to $35/month I have to call them an negotiate to get the same rate. but next time I'm going to ask about this $5/mth rate. but mine's not up for renewal until December. I'll transfer it to the Lightning when I get it....

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I think to get the 3 years for $100 you had to have an inactive radio. I haven't ever been able to get that offer. I'm in the $5 a month club. They usually offer it to me again when I try to cancel.

I'm slightly disappointed the pro doesn't have it but I'll just use the app or other streaming.

lmbrjak

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
I got it for $7.99 a month, and putting it on the Amex it credits back every month.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
You can port your lifetime sub to your truck for $75. I bought two lifetime subs back in 2004. They were tied to my PNP radios until this lawsuit was settled. Now you can transfer them all you want for a fee.

https://www.lifetimesiriusxmsettlement.com/
Sponsored