Sponsored

OIF_VETERAN04

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Regular Cab XLT
The CCM is the (Cruise Control Module), and yes, it is what enables the feature of ACC (Automatic Cruise Control). ACC is specifically an industry term. for the function of automatically adjusting the distance between you and the vehicle in front of you while in cruise.
I got it all figured out after hours of reading the thread here and on the other site. Also called a friend that works for Ford Performance team he helped me out also.
There should be somewhere all of the information is put so it can be found easier, without the hours of reading every post. LOL
Sponsored

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I got it all figured out after hours of reading the thread here and on the other site. Also called a friend that works for Ford Performance team he helped me out also.
There should be somewhere all of the information is put so it can be found easier, without the hours of reading every post. LOL
Yes this thread has gotten quite long because there are many different ways to make this mod.

OIF_VETERAN04

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The CCM is the (Cruise Control Module), and yes, it is what enables the feature of ACC (Automatic Cruise Control). ACC is specifically an industry term. for the function of automatically adjusting the distance between you and the vehicle in front of you while in cruise.

Ok so at the bumper harness connector the 4 wires are there but at my IPMA they are not.
Has anyone else run into this problem?

Ford F-150 Lightning DIY: Installing ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) and LKA (Lane Keep Alert) to 2022 F-150 Lightning XLT 20241023_121541

Ford F-150 Lightning DIY: Installing ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) and LKA (Lane Keep Alert) to 2022 F-150 Lightning XLT 20241023_121228

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Ok so at the bumper harness connector the 4 wires are there but at my IPMA they are not.
Has anyone else run into this problem?

20241023_121541.jpg

20241023_121228.jpg
Yes, my buddies 23 XLT 311A SR was this way and we just used my old bumper harness to rob the bumper side pins and a CCM pigtail to complete everything in the front. So, if you want to utilize the outside harness OEM wires you'll have to wire from the IMPA to the driver side kick panel (C265). Everyone's truck is a bit different unfortunately thanks to FORD :(

Ford F-150 Lightning DIY: Installing ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) and LKA (Lane Keep Alert) to 2022 F-150 Lightning XLT 1729702398450-2a

You would arguably be one of those cases to just go straight from the CCM to the IMPA and just not mess with any of the OEM wiring.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OIF_VETERAN04

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, my buddies 23 XLT 311A SR was this way and we just used my old bumper harness to rob the bumper side pins and a CCM pigtail to complete everything in the front. So, if you want to utilize the outside harness OEM wires you'll have to wire from the IMPA to the driver side kick panel (C265). Everyone's truck is a bit different unfortunately thanks to FORD :(

1729702398450-2a.jpg

You would artuabely be one of those cases to just go straight from the CCM to the IMPA and just not mess with any of the OEM wiring.

Do you know what the part number is for the CCM pigtail?
The harness I got is for led fog lights and I have halogens. Plus the part number I ordered matches the number on the box but the tag on the harness in the box is a different part number. LMFAO

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Do you know what the part number is for the CCM pigtail?
The harness I got is for led fog lights and I have halogens. Plus the part number I ordered matches the number on the box but the tag on the harness in the box is a different part number. LMFAO
I don't off hand but search through this thread and it's been posted many times.

Dang it, Halogen lights??? Why are you keeping those, just upgrade to the LED and use the harness. Did you get it at a dealer, if so you can just take it back and return it for a small restocking fee if you ask nice :)

OIF_VETERAN04

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't off hand but search through this thread and it's been posted many times.

Dang it, Halogen lights??? Why are you keeping those, just upgrade to the LED and use the harness. Did you get it at a dealer, if so you can just take it back and return it for a small restocking fee if you ask nice :)
I could just do that. I'll have to research upgrading to the led.
I ordered it for a dealer online.
Sponsored