• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Make backups of all the modules below before you make changes and ignore whatever you have where's x's are and just change the non-x values. Ignore any warning FORScan gives you about "incorrect checksum" and continue with the write.

APIM 7D0-01-02 xxxx xxxD xxxx
APIM 7D0-09-03 xxxx xxx4 xxxx
APIM 7D0-01-03 xxxx 25x5 xxxx
BdyCM 726-69-02 xxxx 01xx 01xx
IPC 720-03-02 xxx9 xxxx
IPC 720-07-01 xxxx xCxx xxxx
IPMA 706-18-01 xxxx xxxC xxxx
TRM 791-01-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx
PSCM 730-02-02 xxxx xxxx 03xx
What part numbers did you use? I’m assuming you added after the fact?
Sponsored

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
What's the process for the global windows? Theres multiple addresses in multiple modules. Do I do all the addresses in a module, write, power cycle the truck, and then on to the next module? Write each address as I go? Do all the addresses and "write all" each module, power cycle the truck at the end?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
What's the process for the global windows? Theres multiple addresses in multiple modules. Do I do all the addresses in a module, write, power cycle the truck, and then on to the next module? Write each address as I go? Do all the addresses and "write all" each module, power cycle the truck at the end?
There's no one correct way to do it but in the case of Global Windows I would make both changes in the DDM then write all, both changes in PDM and write all, then all changes in BCM and write all and then power cycle.

Sentinel1201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
You need the 360 camera as a precursor to the TBA, correct? I only have the one backup camera, and was under the impression that I can't add TBA without the 360.
No. I do not have 360 but I have trailer backup assist. They are not linked. Trailer backup assist only needs rear camera and the hardwired sensor they nw ship with the Truck.

abd79

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
@Livnitup

How similar or different are the ‘21 modules of the F-150 and Superduty’s? I ask because a friend of mine with a ‘21 F-350 can turn on his bed camera at any speed. He only has Sync3 but not sure if that matters or not. I can pull AB for any of his modules if you think it’s worth it, just need some direction as to which one.

Sponsored

Dixie

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4, 2013 Subaru BRZ
I browsed this thread but didn’t see anything about it. Any info on turning off the synthetic engine noise?

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I browsed this thread but didn’t see anything about it. Any info on turning off the synthetic engine noise?
Are you referring to the pedestrian sounder system on the PowerBoost or something else that pipes engine noise in through the radio's speakers? if it's the PowerBoost sounder system, nobody has figured that out yet, been one of the most frequently asked questions on all different threads. You can unplug it, but you get a warning message in the dash every time you start the truck.

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Are you referring to the pedestrian sounder system on the PowerBoost or something else that pipes engine noise in through the radio's speakers?
I'm assuming he's talking about the fake engine noise inside the cab. Funny enough, I was actually looking for a way to INCREASE the fake engine noise. ??
Looks like my options are pretty much on or off, though...

Dixie

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4, 2013 Subaru BRZ
I'm assuming he's talking about the fake engine noise inside the cab. Funny enough, I was actually looking for a way to INCREASE the fake engine noise. ??
Looks like my options are pretty much on or off, though...
I was hoping to find a way to turn it off, or make my 2.7 sound like a v8 haha

Sponsored

eproehl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Mustang GT, '14 Fusion, '21 F150 PB
First off, thanks all the tuners that work on this!

Can confirm the digital temps add & keyfob panic to 2 clicks.

Tried to do global windows open/close, but does not appear to work yet. I did the DDM changes, then the PDM changes, then the APIM, and the BCM. I reset the BCM, DDM, & PDM to try and see if that is the problem, but doesn't appear to be (the panic button change was after this programming). I am doing the global windows open or close from outside the vehicle with it off.

The learning status on the driver window shows as "error" if open or closed, and "Not learned" when anywhere in between. I've tried the down & hold, up & hold, down & hold, & up & hold within 30 seconds, but no change. The passenger shows "CLOSED", "OPEN", or "Learned".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Truck is a PB 4x4 Lariat.

Last edited:

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
First off, thanks all the tuners that work on this!

Can confirm the digital temps add & keyfob panic to 2 clicks.

Tried to do global windows open/close, but does not appear to work yet. I did the DDM changes, then the PDM changes, then the APIM, and the BCM. I reset the BCM, DDM, & PDM to try and see if that is the problem, but doesn't appear to be (the panic button change was after this programming). I am doing the global windows open or close from outside the vehicle with it off.

The learning status on the driver window shows as "error" if open or closed, and "Not learned" when anywhere in between. I've tried the down & hold, up & hold, down & hold, & up & hold within 30 seconds, but no change. The passenger shows "CLOSED", "OPEN", or "Learned".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Truck is a PB 4x4 Lariat.
I realized you said you enabled Global Windows in the different modules, but did you turn it on under vehicle settings in Sync 4?

jamesaF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Hello everyone. Tow Mirrors... I had dealer install ML3Z17696CA and they could not get the side marker (amber) lights to work. Im new to Forscan. I found the following

726-40-01**xxxxxxxx--OutageHighBeam_Cfg: 00=No Outage 01=Outage BCM 02=Outage Both 03=Outage XDM
726-40-01xx**xxxxxx--OutageLowBeam_Cfg: 00=No Outage 01=Outage BCM 02=Outage Both 03=Outage XDM
726-40-01xxxx**xxxx--OutageTrailer_Cfg: 00=No Outage 01=Outage
726-40-01xxxxxx**xx--Park_Lamps_Body_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=Position Only 02=Stop Only01 enables mirror marker/parking light
726-40-01xxxxxxxx**--Park_Lamps_Engine_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=Position Only 02=Stop Only

Has anyone successfully got the side markers to work with OEM tow mirrors (302A, 360 cameras)? Is it difficult? The dealerships are clueless on how to get it working.

Sentinel1201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Hello everyone. Tow Mirrors... I had dealer install ML3Z17696CA and they could not get the side marker (amber) lights to work. Im new to Forscan. I found the following

726-40-01**xxxxxxxx--OutageHighBeam_Cfg: 00=No Outage 01=Outage BCM 02=Outage Both 03=Outage XDM
726-40-01xx**xxxxxx--OutageLowBeam_Cfg: 00=No Outage 01=Outage BCM 02=Outage Both 03=Outage XDM
726-40-01xxxx**xxxx--OutageTrailer_Cfg: 00=No Outage 01=Outage
726-40-01xxxxxx**xx--Park_Lamps_Body_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=Position Only 02=Stop Only01 enables mirror marker/parking light
726-40-01xxxxxxxx**--Park_Lamps_Engine_Ckt_Usage_Cfg: 00=Not Used 01=Position Only 02=Stop Only

Has anyone successfully got the side markers to work with OEM tow mirrors (302A, 360 cameras)? Is it difficult? The dealerships are clueless on how to get it working.
I got the CA mirrors to work on my 21. Look inside DDM and PDM (not the as built but the GUI) and there are several options for puddle lights.

Does memory recall work on the CA mirrors?

jamesaF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I got the CA mirrors to work on my 21. Look inside DDM and PDM (not the as built but the GUI) and there are several options for puddle lights.

Does memory recall work on the CA mirrors?
CA's do not have the memory function on the 302A XLT. These mirrors work mostly. The dealership needed to calibrate the cameras.. the problem is the amber side marker lights will not turn on. With tow mirrors, when you start the vehicle the amber light turn on and stay on as running lights (marker lights), they also blink as turn signals. Currently the marker lights wont turn on at all, but there are two small LED lights near the end of the amber strip that blink like turn signals, and when you unlock. There should be a way to turn the two amber strips on.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 1629466841551

Do your amber strip lights come on with your install?
Sponsored