• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

This truck is just plain embarassing

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
what is a 'front' license plate ?? weird.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Blame your crappy lawmakers who force you to defile your vehicle with a front mounted license plate.

If a Presidential candidate announced a plan to ban front mounted license plates I would vote for that candidate. And I really hate one of the candidates!🤣

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I would never blame the truck for my mishaps (not that it ever happens). I know the rain thing is your story and you are sticking with it but that ground looks awfully dry. This needs an independent investigation. I have no doubt with an impartial jury, the truck will be cleared of all charges. 🤨

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
Blame your crappy lawmakers who force you to defile your vehicle with a front mounted license plate.

If a Presidential candidate announced a plan to ban front mounted license plates I would vote for that candidate. And I really hate one of the candidates!🤣
So what I'm hearing is this could be an issue that could catapult me into the political lime light?

Sponsored

MountainAlive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lighting ER 512A

Eventually we’ll need side license plates too.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
So what I'm hearing is this could be an issue that could catapult me into the political lime light?
I'm not sure how much of an anti front license plate constituency there is but you'd have my vote.

I live in Michigan, where we have sensible lawmakers who don't require us to have front license plates, but I can't buy a used car from Ohio or Illinois because the Fascist leaders there force auto owners to, in some cases, drill holes in the front of their cars for a stupid license plate. 🤷