Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

shoopg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Pro
You will see a date soon, lag is currently around 1-3 days
I need manual reports from @Brit1402 @Kronos @Ffxdude @DH0 @Yellow Buddy and @shoopg as the blessed event occurs, TYVM
1658247578103.png

I'm not sure what date I switched to In Production on the Vehicle Order Tracking page, I assumed I was always in that stage. Either way, yesterday my asbuilt data showed up and this morning I got the tear tag. The truck's picture just showed up in FordPass as well.

She's alive!

Edit: The date on the vehicle order tracking page says 7/18 for In Production

bobrosco

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
I'm not sure what date I switched to In Production on the Vehicle Order Tracking page, I assumed I was always in that stage. Either way, yesterday my asbuilt data showed up and this morning I got the tear tag. The truck's picture just showed up in FordPass as well.

She's alive!

Edit: The date on the vehicle order tracking page says 7/18 for In Production
Same. Finally got my tear tag this morning too.

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
Can you check mine 😂
Can only check ones at my dealer unfortnally. Your dealer can though for sure. I should mention your average sales person probably has no idea what vehicle visibility (VVR) is but a manager or inventory person does.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Can only check ones at my dealer unfortnally. Your dealer can though for sure. I should mention your average sales person probably has no idea what vehicle visibility (VVR) is but a manager or inventory person does.
I’m just going to assume mines on the ramp too then. If it is, then I’m right. If it isn’t, I don’t want to know I’m wrong.

Sponsored

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
Looks like there’s another round of photo emails from Ford. Best I can tell it’s those with blend dates for late June/early July (one guy said his was “built” 7/4). Maybe next week for us? I presume the trucks have actually passed that inspection booth and have had the photo taken but the emails lag.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Looks like there’s another round of photo emails from Ford. Best I can tell it’s those with blend dates for late June/early July (one guy said his was “built” 7/4). Maybe next week for us? I presume the trucks have actually passed that inspection booth and have had the photo taken but the emails lag.
@Commercial Sales Ford had a 7/14 built and is on the ramp. I would think the pictures are already taken by that point. There’s some folks who are getting pictures of their trucks that are sitting in their driveway.

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
@Commercial Sales Ford had a 7/14 built and is on the ramp. I would think the pictures are already taken by that point. There’s some folks who are getting pictures of their trucks that are sitting in their driveway.
Right, that's what I'm saying that our truck pictures have likely been taken but the emails to us lag by a week or more.