• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
At this point I'm actually relying on everyone reporting in when a substantial change occurs.

Things that would help:
  • All members stick to their own build week for reports, others can read and send reactions (likes) or congrat's when deliveries occur, otherwise remain silent unless you would like to help a newbie with researching techniques.

• All members can report when a substantial change occurs in their build week thread. (new action dates In Production, Built, Shipped Preparing for Delivery)

• No comments need for negative reports that's frustrating for everyone to see the negatives and worse so when folks are cross posting negative data or observations outside their own thread.

• Doing the above will streamline the content of useful data, I'd recommend, you monitor a couple of the weeks preceding your build week to get a feel / sense for what's coming down the pike for your build.
Sponsored

Fisher

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Healthcare
Glad to see some trucks getting shipped for our build week.
Mine is still stuck in production. The dealer told me it showed “off-site”, pretty sure that means it is getting the spray-in bed liner. That has been a couple weeks now.
Still waiting but good to see some movement on this forum!!

SparkyB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrician
Finally an update with built status. This is my first post ever to any form of social media so hopefully I did it right - I really enjoy following this forum and reading everyone’s thoughts and insights on this long and drawn out process. Xlt ER

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_1691

Last edited by a moderator:

Flash

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT 312A
Occupation
EE
Just a quick update about for those who are wondering about the CSB. After talking to my sales manager, my truck that was delivered 2 days ago did not get the CSB resolved from the factory. Once it was inspected at the dealership yesterday, they decided to order the part instead of going to software route. I asked the manager if I could still purchase the vehicle and bring it back in when the part came and he said that is fine because there is no stop sale on the truck. I also asked if they software update could be installed without the new part and he was unsure of that.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and take purchase of the vehicle given that the incentives run out on Monday and I won't want to loose out on the rates and rebates.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Try contacting customer service Monday to secure the Union Pacific / CSX rail car number possibly you can start the train-spotting process to know it's progress to Oregon

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ing-info-resources-for-f-150-lightning.13524/
For what it's worth, my dealership gave me an ETA of 10/21-10/27 earlier this week. I had put zero confidence in that estimate until I saw today's shipping notification from Ford. I will see about contacting Ford on Monday for more info.

Sponsored