• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
My dealer just texted me that my truck has crossed the border into California! Of course it has to traverse 2/3 of the state to get to me, as I’m in NorCal and it’s come through AZ on the train. Getting closer though! ETA now between 10/7-10/13 - a week sooner than the last ETA a few days ago. Truck shipped on 9/27.

IMG_5739.jpeg
Is that an actual tracker of your vehicle? Dealer got you that?
Sponsored

Fisher

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Healthcare
Well - My order status, which had moved back to Order Confirmed, just went back to Built.

I had hoped today would have showed Shipped like others had experienced after their order status went back to Order Confirmed from Built.

Has anyone had this happen?

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
Yes. It’s the third visual I’ve gotten since my truck shipped.
I haven't gotten that detail, but ford tells me my truck was last seen an hour from where I live, so it has to be down to days now. And finally today I hot a delivery estimate of within the next 7 days.

Sponsored

Cara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, Subaru, VW Bus, Sondors Metacycle
I haven't gotten that detail, but ford tells me my truck was last seen an hour from where I live, so it has to be down to days now. And finally today I hot a delivery estimate of within the next 7 days.
That’s great news!

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2023 Ford Lightning
Finally some movement (Back to Order Confirmed). Hopefully it goes to shipped shortly. Or just miraculously shows up at the dealer like others have had.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 10.52.29 AM

Fisher

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Healthcare
Just happened to me a few days ago. It went back to order on 10/8, then back to built on 10/9 then shipped on 10/10. The shipped date listed was 10/8

Congrats!

Sponsored

Lightningwaiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Construction
I am still waiting for my built Lightning……I just had a guy stop by to look at a tree for pruning and he has a lighting. He spent an hour showing me the inside out with the truck and how he uses the it as a work truck (good and not so good). It is great to get people so passionate about electrics and willing to spend the time teaching some tricks and the great truck I am going to get.

cliffmoon

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning (on order)
Mine is still showing in production. Haven't even been able to get ahold of someone at the dealership yet who might have more insight.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 11.18.47 AM

Fisher

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Healthcare
Mine took about 6 weeks. You are overdue, I would think it should be any day now. Mine went into production on 8/19, just a few days before you.

Lightningwaiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Construction
Mine is still showing in production. Haven't even been able to get ahold of someone at the dealership yet who might have more insight.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 11.18.47 AM.png
I would say there is a communication issue. I know I have talked to my dealership over the last few weeks and I get the ship dates being moved over and over but they say that there truck is still in Detroit.
Sponsored