• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MGM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 3.0
Message me your VIN so I can pull your asbuilt values and I'll give you some stuff to try
Used the same method as the last Gen and got the dpf sceen to show. Mine is 21 Platinum 3.0. No error codes yet.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? EDA1A474-5770-423B-8761-8BEDDC4EE1B4
Sponsored

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
So, 726-75-01 is PaakEnable_Cfg: 00=Not Config1 01=Enable 02=Disable 03=Not Config2.

PAAK is Phone As A Key. Mine is 02 - disable. Anyone tried setting 01?

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Following...
It won't do anything... There is also a setting in the BCM for PAAK but it does nothing. I think it might require the Sync 4A software and/or the APIM from the Mach-E

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Doing the auto reverse braking disable as we speak! Slowly working through all the useless annoying shit on these trucks.

Sponsored

Icewraithusa

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL 3.5 EcoBoost
@Livnitup could you please take a look at the DRL settings and post them again for me? They used to be on that front page of your spreadsheet and I tinkered with them and I've now set my truck so that the low beams, fog lights and side lights come on as the DRLs... I'd quite like it to just be the side lights and fog lights if possible, low beams seems overkill :)

Mortonsk9s

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 F150, 2020 Explorer
Occupation
Engineering
I have a quick question in the IPC section the police package information is that based off of the cluster installed or this a way to raise the speed limiter bascially like when we run tunes and disable it with a tune? I am just curious if selecting one of these would change the speed limiter range or if this is more cluster calibration focused or if this is based off of more then just code.
Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? cluster question.JPG

AutonomousHybridF150

First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Adjuster
I researched disabling the Pedestrian Alert and looks like the only way to do that is pulling the wire on the speaker. Also, nothing for disabling the "keep hands on wheel" message.
Sorry for changing topics, but That was my first post on this forum, and I am just now getting used to everyone’s names here, and realized I missed this response from you. Thank you for answering me BTW.

Ok, if I pull the wire on the speaker, there will be a warning message on the cluster screen.

From what I can see on the forum and YouTube, you are quite the warning message disable guy.

How would I go about finding that warning message in the code to disable it once it shows? Of course that is, after I have unplugged the speaker under the front bumper?

Louis

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.enormis.net
Vehicles
21 F150 Crew 3.5 Lariat Sport 502a 6.5bed FX4
Occupation
Biz Owner
Really want to disable the double honk, camera speed, and make the rear LED running lights on all the time like the front ones are (to match).
I got rid of that double horn honk. I can now get out of my truck and leave the air conditioning running for my dogs and gointo the store and come back out!
For some reason I didn't mess around with a daytime running lights but I wish I would have. There are lots of configurations like you suggested.

Louis

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.enormis.net
Vehicles
21 F150 Crew 3.5 Lariat Sport 502a 6.5bed FX4
Occupation
Biz Owner
I've started adding FORScan spreadsheets here for anyone interested: https://bit.ly/3cJnYMS

Currently the newest version of FORScan can only change the BCM and 1/3 of the IPC (cluster) versions so when that changes I'll add the other modules as well.

My FORScan tutorial is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/edit
Have you ever played with the ACM at all?

I would like to remove the fake engine sound coming through my speakers and also perhaps see if I can get any more volume:)

Thank you for all your help,!!!!!

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Like you, I wanted SO Badly to disable that double honk. Especially at night at home.
But just as much I want to know my REAL engine coolant and transmission temps

I'm one happy camper now! Thanks so much to you guys who figure this stuff out and generously share. I mean that!

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20210810_120318

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Sorry for changing topics, but That was my first post on this forum, and I am just now getting used to everyone’s names here, and realized I missed this response from you. Thank you for answering me BTW.

Ok, if I pull the wire on the speaker, there will be a warning message on the cluster screen.

From what I can see on the forum and YouTube, you are quite the warning message disable guy.

How would I go about finding that warning message in the code to disable it once it shows? Of course that is, after I have unplugged the speaker under the front bumper?
I'm unsure if you'd have any on-screen warning after unplugging the speaker.
Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? PAS location

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I have a quick question in the IPC section the police package information is that based off of the cluster installed or this a way to raise the speed limiter bascially like when we run tunes and disable it with a tune? I am just curious if selecting one of these would change the speed limiter range or if this is more cluster calibration focused or if this is based off of more then just code.
cluster question.JPG
You could try it but I'm sure the police clusters have different firmware that actually allow the change.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Have you ever played with the ACM at all?

I would like to remove the fake engine sound coming through my speakers and also perhaps see if I can get any more volume:)

Thank you for all your help,!!!!!
I haven't played with it since the last gen F150s but here's a few things that might disable it that you could try: (backup ACM before the changes and expect a loud sound from the speakers when you write to the module)
727-04-01 xxxx 00xx xx--
727-01-01 xxxx xxxx 0x--

Let me know if either work please.
Sponsored