First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
It is just the one widget (for now). Once you "cramp down" the width enough it should hide the info on the left side.
Doesn't work for me on my pixel 6 pro.

Ford F-150 Lightning Android widget Screenshot_20220406-151935
Sponsored

Borchelt

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT, Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Very nice and thanks a bunch for the hard work. Here's a screen shot of mine on a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G ...I do have a problem with the truck
Ford F-150 Lightning Android widget 150 widgit
getting OTA updates and that's reflected in the app.

OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, Premium RWD
Occupation
Retired
I found a method in Ford's API to get all vehicles associated with the user's account, which has led to some big organizational changes in the app. Users with only one vehicle won't notice anything major, but users with multiple vehicles will only need a single login to access the status of all vehicles supported by FordPass. This means the app will now define a "profile" as an individual FP login (and I'm assuming somewhere out there, someone has more than one).

If you are using the app with multiple vehicles and would like to help testing the new implementation, send me a DM and as soon as I can I'll send you a link to a beta version (if you're interesting in testing it but only use it with one vehicle, feel free to jump in feet-first also). I'll be creating a Issue on GitHub specifically for feedback on this.

Reactions: GDN
OP
OP
kennelh

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, Premium RWD
Occupation
Retired
This morning I started seeing post on the FordPass HA Integration github site that Ford is disabling accounts for its use. I'm not sure but I think they're even using the "official" API, at least in part. So until I can get official access into the app, I'd recommend either setting refresh to manualor going into settings and enabling Hibernation. Sorry.
Sponsored