• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cybertruck rescues Ford Lightning in New Tesla Commercial

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I'm not even going to give them a click.
It’s not bad, it’s like looking at a Lightning commercial with a Rave at the end….

Getting more excited for T3

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I wonder if CT would even have power back there if it didn't have to match and catch up to Lightning features.

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model 3, Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Dev
why do people keep getting offended or proud of this on either side. Has anyone turned away getting boosted by a Honda, Toyota, or Dodge Journey, doubt it. Has anyone when stuck told the Silverado to keep going cause only another F150 is allowed to pull them out of the mud? Everyone needs to give it a rest.

Sponsored

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
It looks like it will jump start Starship and power welding repairs to the launch pad, too.

Ford F-150 Lightning Cybertruck rescues Ford Lightning in New Tesla Commercial Tesla Jumper

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Given the recent video of a Lightning puling a CT out of a snow bank, it was only a matter of time that Elon was going to show a CT helping a Lightning.
Wasn’t that an ICE Ford? The difference is if we are talking about the same footage, Ford pulling out CT was real. This one just like the Porsche footage is staged. What I want to know if this is an actor that borrowed a Lightning for this ad. or a real traitor that is selling out:

Ford F-150 Lightning Cybertruck rescues Ford Lightning in New Tesla Commercial 1706024705065

Hank42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Why is this set in the post-apocalyptical dystopian setting? Cuz looks like everyone is dead, and this is last of humanity hanging on to life with only a Cybertruck to save us all!

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Wasn’t that an ICE Ford? The difference is if we are talking about the same footage, Ford pulling out CT was real. This one just like the Porsche footage is staged. What I want to know if this is an actor that borrowed a Lightning for this ad. or a real traitor that is selling out:

1706024705065.png
Actor!!

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
why do people keep getting offended or proud of this on either side. ... Everyone needs to give it a rest.
We really don't. Turning car ownership into a sport can be fun. My wife don't play sports and don't get the point. I do but I don't ask her to participate. As long as everyone play the sport in the same spirit that Elon and Farley display, we will be fine. If a Lightning owner starts to let the air out of a cybertruck because he doesn't like CT, then we are talking about crossing a line. The more EV trucks out there the better it will be for all of us. We are just having fun.
Sponsored