• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) RockyRidge K2
There is a new GWM that came down since you last updated. You won’t get it until you apply the most recent IPMA update, which also came down since you last updated. Maybe that’s the issue. I don’t remember what was in the GWM update prior to this one. But DON’T do a PMI. Wrong tool for this.

If you are still using a Nano, you probably are stuck where you are for now.
My vehicle is not Blue Cruise capable so I am not sure if that affects different updates\modules available.
Sponsored

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
My vehicle is not Blue Cruise capable so I am not sure if that affects different updates\modules available.
I don’t have BC either. We’re all getting the same updates from what I can tell with the exception of the driver spycam module, which non-BC equipped trucks don’t have.

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
Can any one please take a screenshot of what updates available to my vehicle.
1FTFW1E51MFC37912

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150
I’ve tried running the Icm update a few times and all goes well till the module configuration and it keeps saying it failed. Even after multiple retry’s I can’t get past it. Did I miss something in the posts to avoid this?

Sponsored

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
Has anyone actually gotten their BlueCruise to start working in the last 48 hours? There are so many posts it's hard to tell, but it seems like it's just troubleshooting lately. I'm wondering if Ford has stopped sending the last set of APIM/GTWY out that we need.
I’ve tried running the Icm update a few times and all goes well till the module configuration and it keeps saying it failed. Even after multiple retry’s I can’t get past it. Did I miss something in the posts to avoid this?
lcm?

Sponsored

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
Game changer??? If I had to guess, which I do, I believe this procedure will allow the Stuck OTA 1.7.1 update to clear allowing the APIM to update via USB immediately rather than have to wait that extended period of time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150
My doc tells you how to kick off a CAN Bus update but, be prepared to be there for a bit.
That’s what I was afraid of. The usb install is successful and when I go back into Fdrs and it wants reconfigure the module is where I’m getting the error that it can’t connect.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
My doc tells you how to kick off a CAN Bus update but, be prepared to be there for a bit.
@Skier167. Before you do that, start up your truck and check to see if your instrument cluster comes up normally. If all looks good, shut back down and go into FDRS and do a new network scan. See if you have any DTCs. If all you’re getting is U2100–Failure to configure, try a PMI selecting new module and see if that clears you up. Then do another network scan and see if the IPC update is still there.

Problems with the IPC have come up before, particularly failure to configure. Some of that discussion, and the fixes, can be found beginning here: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/ecu-module-programming-guide-using-fdrs.8249/post-181745

Last edited:

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Game changer??? If I had to guess, which I do, I believe this procedure will allow the Stuck OTA 1.7.1 update to clear allowing the APIM to update via USB immediately rather than have to wait that extended period of time.
I noticed that under the Multi modules this am. Thanks for the doc.

ksimon123451

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Is this the fix for APIM not updating with USB?? OMG
Sponsored