• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

butterfb

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Senior Support Engineer
Greenwire is intact, again the start up sequence goes and light goes on only when connecting the wire to the hot post, but when plugging it into any fuse port it will not light up at all.
how are you connecting to fuse box? Are you using the provided piggyback and plugging in both fuses. The one that came with the emblem and the one you removed from the fuse box location?
[/QUOTE]

Using piggy back with the 10 amp pulled from the fuse port that I plugged it into. Was not sent any other fuse, are two required?
Sponsored

bigtomlandry

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT SR
how are you connecting to fuse box? Are you using the provided piggyback and plugging in both fuses. The one that came with the emblem and the one you removed from the fuse box location?
Using piggy back with the 10 amp pulled from the fuse port that I plugged it into. Was not sent any other fuse, are two required?
[/QUOTE]

yes. Your logo should have come with 2 5 amp fuses with the piggyback harnesses. Both ports in the piggyback harness need to be filled for it to work. One of the 5 amps with the logo and one from the one you pulled from the fuse box

Last edited:

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Make sure the fuse for the emblem is in the right spot if there are 2 different fuses on the FuseTap (it's the fuse across from the wire coming out). The top spot with the wire coming out is for the item you're tapping and the lower spot is for the original fuse.
Sponsored