• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z

JDF231223

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I’m also estimated in June. But whereas you are order 2433, I’m up in the 16,000s! So either they will crank out a boat load of these at once, or I’m going to be SOL for a long time… the A2Z adapter is looking better and better for my summer roadtrips… anybody know the current lead time on those?
Their website shows 3 - 4 weeks from order to delivery with free shipping. If you order right now should receive it between May 20 - May 27 in time for Summer. You can probably save some shipping time if you decide to pay for expedited overnight shipping for $15. Use discount code "FORD" to save on the expedited shipping fee.

You can get the A2Z DC Level 3 Typhoon adapter for cheaper by using the "FORD" discount code and bundling the Stellar 80 Amp / 20 kW AC adapter along with Typhoon DC adapter.

Choose the drop down on the Typhoon DC adapter page to bundle the Stellar AC plug and stack that with the "FORD" discount promo code.

The Stellar AC plug will allow you to use Tesla Level 2 AC chargers and Tesla destination chargers.

This will pay for itself when you can charge overnight at your hotel using the Tesla AC destination charger for free and avoid pricey DCFC stations. The time saved not having to make one extra charging stop is icing on the cake.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z 1714329141474-rc

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z 1714329308479-bk

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z img_0092-jpe

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z img_0093-jpe
Sponsored

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Their website shows 3 - 4 weeks from order to delivery with free shipping. If you order right now should receive it between May 20 - May 27 in time for Summer. You can probably save some shipping time if you decide to pay for expedited overnight shipping for $15. Use discount code "FORD" to save on the expedited shipping fee.

You can get the A2Z DC Level 3 Typhoon adapter for cheaper by using the "FORD" discount code and bundling the Stellar 80 Amp / 20 kW AC adapter along with Typhoon DC adapter.

Choose the drop down on the Typhoon DC adapter page to bundle the Stellar AC plug and stack that with the "FORD" discount promo code.

The Stellar AC plug will allow you to use Tesla Level 2 AC chargers and Tesla destination chargers.

This will pay for itself when you can charge overnight at your hotel using the Tesla AC destination charger for free and avoid pricey DCFC stations. The time saved not having to make one extra charging stop is icing on the cake.

1714329141474-rc.png

1714329308479-bk.png

img_0092-jpeg.jpg

img_0093-jpeg.jpg
Or suffer EA on the 1 or 2 roadtrips, wait until I get the free adapter, and save a couple hundred bucks. If we were more than 2 or 3 months away, I’d pull the trigger… I wish Ford could give a better estimate of how long until they ramp up production, and then how many will they be producing a month… you would think logistically they would know all of this already…

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Or suffer EA on the 1 or 2 roadtrips, wait until I get the free adapter, and save a couple hundred bucks. If we were more than 2 or 3 months away, I’d pull the trigger… I wish Ford could give a better estimate of how long until they ramp up production, and then how many will they be producing a month… you would think logistically they would know all of this already…
And BC 1.2,3,4 will be delivered before year end (2023).

steelersmb

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning Lariat
I've seen some people check the status of their order. Where do you go to do that?

Sponsored

rh192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
lol. I was supposed to get mine in August (now probably Sept),so I ordered the A2Z two weeks ago. How long does it take to get A2Z? I need to travel Tahoe to Flagstaff in middle of May.
I ordered mine March 30 and a2z said it will ship next week. So about a month for me.

USA EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro, 2015 FIAT 500e
Got the May to June bump. Ford order 75xx.

A2Z ordered 3/30. It just left their facility in Montreal on 4/25. Waiting on arrival.

srspring551

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat 2023 ER, delivered 10-28-23

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Shoutout to A2Z EV. After Ford delayed my adapter from May to June and with their track record for not delivering on promises in a timely manner (BLUE CRUISE 1.4), I ordered an A2Z Typhoon and the AC 80Amp adapter to have for Tesla Destination charging if overnighting in a hotel.

Now for the ataboy: I did not see that you could purchase these two adapters as a package via a dropdown on the Typhoon page and get a significant discount. I had added ea separately and was out another nearly $30. After noticing this deal I emailed them and ask if they could help and they immediately credited me back the $29.55 difference. Followed by a very nice email asking if they could do anything else for me.

@A2ZEV These guys are the real deal. Keep up the great customer service.

Jpujols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning 2023
Just got an email notice that the delivery of my free Ford Adapter has been pushed back from May to June. Glad I have the A2Z adapter. Hope Ford is underpromising and will over deliver.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 3.58.21 PM.png
Just got an email notice that the delivery of my free Ford Adapter has been pushed back from May to June. Glad I have the A2Z adapter. Hope Ford is underpromising and will over deliver.
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 3.58.21 PM
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Adapter Delayed; Glad I got an A2Z IMG_7745

Sponsored

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
Mine still says July, so I'm assuming they just delayed the May orders and maybe in June mine will get pushed back.

Traconesu

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning platinum
Occupation
Retired
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 3.58.21 PM.png
You got yours order about a month before me but mine isn't supposed to be shipped until September.