• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

thequackenbush

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat 2023 Extended Range
Occupation
Marketing
14280, original "Ship By" said June. Got e-mail today saying that Ford "appreciates you" and to check my status. "Ship by" still says June. Fingers crossed.

I got that same email, ordered mine on 4/5.

I'm 87291, which says estimated shipping time of September- but I mean, com'on. They're making a few thousand of these a week?

Fwiw I ordered an A2Z adapter, and it worked splendidly.
Sponsored

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Just got mine also and am looking for a small, sturdy case for it. Any ideas?
[/https://casematix.com/products/autocase-2-0-compatible-with-bluedriver-bluetooth-obdii-obd2-scan-tool-male-to-female-extension-cable-diagnostic-extender-cables-and-more-car-and-auto-obd2-diagnostic-scan-tool-accessories

TooManyToyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Mine arrived yesterday just as we were going to go up to Green Bay. Instead of my son's Tesla we took the Lightning so we could try out the adapter. It did not go smoothly. We could not get P&C to work through the Ford app no matter what we tried. I should note that P&C works flawlessly with every other network. We finally gave up and used the Tesla app.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Mine arrived yesterday just as we were going to go up to Green Bay. Instead of my son's Tesla we took the Lightning so we could try out the adapter. It did not go smoothly. We could not get P&C to work through the Ford app no matter what we tried. I should note that P&C works flawlessly with every other network. We finally gave up and used the Tesla app.
Just as a sanity check, did you get the OTA to enable P&C? And by, "through the Ford app" do you mean you couldn't get it to turn P&C on?

Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
There’s only one other network that can do P&C.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
You need to have received OTA 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 which was released late February. It is an inhibit update that is installed at your scheduled time.

TooManyToyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I'm 99% sure that I got the update. The Ford Pass app. showed the charger and recognized it, but kept giving a "charger fault" message. We tried three different chargers on two different banks.

TooManyToyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
There’s only one other network that can do P&C.
Not true. EA and Ford network chargers both work with P&C. I can plug into any of the level 3 chargers at my local Ford and Lincoln stores and charge without using the app.

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Not true. EA and Ford network chargers both work with P&C. I can plug into any of the level 3 chargers at my local Ford and Lincoln stores and charge without using the app.
Good to know. The nearest Ford charger to me is 350 miles away so I haven’t had a chance to try one. There’s supposed to be one in the NC mountains but it hasn’t shown up on any maps yet.

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Res # 6043. Arrived today!

Anyone have a short (3 - 6 feet) charging port extension cable to recommend? I've been reading about problems folks have reaching the Tesla chargers without taking up multiple spaces.
Even Tesla advises us to just take up 2 spots, start from the right most stall and it's less impactful. No Cable extension for CCS or NACS exist yet. A2Z has a NACS one listed, but it's either not available yet or a pre-order situation.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
My adapter (5961) arrived earlier this week. Finally had a chance to try it out. Could not use charger directly in front but charger to left was open and I used it. P&C worked well. I paid Tesla non-subscription rate as show on Tesla site. Ford charged by CC and sent an email. Ford Pass tracked charging session real time.
Complaints - none
Suggestion - lambo charger door on Lightning.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
These two should have bought a Mach E.

Read your owners manual!

Do your research before you buy!

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford NACS to CCS1 Tesla Adapter Arrived Today. First Supercharger Experience IMG_6820

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford NACS to CCS1 Tesla Adapter Arrived Today. First Supercharger Experience IMG_6821

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I'm 99% sure that I got the update. The Ford Pass app. showed the charger and recognized it, but kept giving a "charger fault" message. We tried three different chargers on two different banks.
The OTA software update is separate than any FordPass update. The best way to know if you got the OTA software update on your truck is to post your VIN on this thread and ask if your truck got OTA 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4.
Sponsored