• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Pass App 5.3.0 updated to 5.3.1

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Cool, hasn't hit the Android distribution yet.

H8N-8NT-EZ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
It does not fix the error with pages not loading on IOS 18 Beta 3. Just tried. Only thing I see that it add is some intro information on the changes they made on 5.0 and didn't tell anyone where to find the odometer reading and what that fan icon means on the front of the app (remote start).

OP
OP

Mashedtators

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
It does not fix the error with pages not loading on IOS 18 Beta 3. Just tried. Only thing I see that it add is some intro information on the changes they made on 5.0 and didn't tell anyone where to find the odometer reading and what that fan icon means on the front of the app (remote start).
Beta 4 was released today too

Sponsored

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Interesting. For me, 5.3 is not being offered as an update but it's in the App Store! I wonder why? I'm not running iOS 18 Beta.

vvgogh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 Lightning ER
Did version 5.0 (and persisting to 5.3) degrade the bluetooth control of the power locks in FordPass? I tried to use it camping without a cellular signal, and the lock/unlock buttons were missing their symbols and inoperable. I only had my phone as a key and was trying to lock the cab while sleeping in the truck bed. I just upgraded to 5.3 and tested it and the results are mixed.

Case 1. If you start FordPass with a data connection, the lock/unlock buttons work. If you then disable the data connection, the lock/unlock buttons continue to work.

Case 2. If you start FordPass without a data connection, the lock/unlock buttons are missing the symbols and are inoperable.

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
The "Intro Info" you mentioned DOES explain the fan sybol.

Sponsored

glean

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Still doesn’t work with Beta 4 of iOS 18….gonna need to get a cheap Android phone to run it
Blu Android phones can be had very cheaply on Ebay ($25-30 delivered). I have one - the Fordpass app works fine on it.

iOS 18 beta 4 + FP 5.3.0 still giving me the page load issue as well.

Nikola 369

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Sales Engineer
They did fix a glitch not mentioned. When reviewing data from FCSP through app…..when you were done had to close and restart app to exit. Before 5.3 and now exits just fine, thank you for fixing this issue was frustrating before.

First Name
Jansen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Snow Removal, Landscaping
buttons continue to work.
Case 2. If you start FordPass without a data connection, the lock/unlock buttons are missing the symbols and are inoperable.
They work.
For me, anyway.

The app looks as if it's trying to load the assets, but the buttons still do work. Phone as a Key is functional, and so do the lock and unlock buttons.

I just have a hard time forgetting which is which...

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
I’ve been running ios 17 public beta with no issues with FordPass 5.3.0
I’ve been itching to install ios 18 public beta.
Are there currently any others out there running ios 18 public beta and FordPass 5.3.0 without any major issues.?? Don’t want to lose PAAK or other major features doing so. TIA
Sponsored

Last edited: