Sponsored

Alexsouthcleveland

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 lightning Lariat ER
Where do you actually go in the menu's to do this? I have been poking around but haven't found it yet.

Want to submit feedback on the battery percent thing as well as not requiring confirmation to stay in sport mode every time!
Go to settings. Then general. You’ll see a record feedback button. Interesting I’ve never seen a confirmation for sport mode though I rarely put it in sport mode.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Go to settings. Then general. You’ll see a record feedback button. Interesting I’ve never seen a confirmation for sport mode though I rarely put it in sport mode.
It isn't when you go into it - it is every time you restart the truck. It doesn't let you save sport mode as your default. the Mach-e lets me stay in unbridled without having to confirm each time.

Alexsouthcleveland

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 lightning Lariat ER
It isn't when you go into it - it is every time you restart the truck. It doesn't let you save sport mode as your default. the Mach-e lets me stay in unbridled without having to confirm each time.
Ah gotcha yea I leave in normal almost always

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Chatting with @LUXMAN about SW today and thought I'd just check my SW, haven't had an update in a while. There it was 4.2.2 installed on 3/28. Neither the truck nor the app gave me a notification. @LUXMAN thinks there could be a notification issue in the new version of the app.

Anyone else confirm you did or didn't get notifications on the new version of the iOS app?

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Chatting with @LUXMAN about SW today and thought I'd just check my SW, haven't had an update in a while. There it was 4.2.2 installed on 3/28. Neither the truck nor the app gave me a notification. @LUXMAN thinks there could be a notification issue in the new version of the app.

Anyone else confirm you did or didn't get notifications on the new version of the iOS app?
Also got 3/28, I have latest iOS version. It did not show up in Message Center under the Account tab like the other ones. But it is there under Vehicle tab, Features and Settings, Software Updates - Recent Changes. Also showed a Yellow alert on Vehicle tab under DTE for a day or two but now just says ✅ Vehicle Status-No Alerts.

Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Also got 3/28, I have latest iOS version. It did not show up in Message Center under the Account tab like the other ones. But it is there under Vehicle tab, Features and Settings, Software Updates - Recent Changes. Also showed a Yellow alert on Vehicle tab under DTE for a day or two but now just says ✅ Vehicle Status-No Alerts.
Sadly with this software and Ford I guess it is one step forward and in some cases one to two steps backward.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I have the latest IOS app it notified me in FordPass normally in the Message Center.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

My iPhone running 16.4 notified me under Ford Pass app - turned on all alerts - persistent banner - use cellular.

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Where do you actually go in the menu's to do this? I have been poking around but haven't found it yet.

Want to submit feedback on the battery percent thing as well as not requiring confirmation to stay in sport mode every time!
Also, given the issues with 12 Volt Battery SOC, I think it we should be able to view that, too. And, how about being able to set a minimum 12V SOC?

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.2.2 Voice Feedback 1680369257350

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
I got 4.2.1.2 last night.
Moving at the speed of sloth.

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
I got 4.2.1.2 last night.
Moving at the speed of sloth.
Mine is pretty sure “Ready to Download”. That is all ever see with each release. :ROFLMAO:
EDIT: taking the whole left panel off in the frunk is a PITA just to trickle charge the 12v, they should be more easily accessible.
I have trickle charged the 12v, BMS reset, 32 fuse pull, patted my head and rubbed my belly while facing southeast hopping on one foot. No dice. Am I missing a step?

Last edited:

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
Mine is pretty sure “Ready to Download”. That is all ever see with each release. :ROFLMAO:
EDIT: taking the whole left panel off in the frunk is a PITA just to trickle charge the 12v, they should be more easily accessible.
I have trickle charged the 12v, BMS reset, 32 fuse pull, patted my head and rubbed my belly while facing southeast hopping on one foot. No dice. Am I missing a step?
I gave up on the hocus pocus.
I decided to just live, and updates will come...some day.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

I did receive a notification.

I can see why Tesla doesn’t want anything to do with Apple and why GM is kicking CarPlay/Android auto to the curve. Too many hands involved

Reactions: GDN

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
After receiving 4.2.1.2 I realized my audio seemed to only be coming out of the forward center speaker. Basically it was super quiet. When I cranked the volume I could tell that there was also a small bit of sound coming from the back somewhere.
I checked the audio settings, and none had been changed.
I then, by chance, clicked Stereo (vs Surround) and magically it all came back to normal.
I then selected Surround it things are fine.
Minor. Odd. But worth knowing.
Sponsored