Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters (Sept. 2024 batch)

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Order 90139xxx (ordered 9/1/2024) status says it's expected by November 2024. Maybe I'm later in line to have my date moved back to 2025? I don't mind the bugs; we're still getting more than we pay for (in the adapter, that is). Better working adapters than working status pages....

I do feel sorry for our Canadian friends and people who need Supercharger access more than some of us do. Hope you folks get your adapters soon.
I purchased my Lightning (early March) after the announcement of supercharger access and after the announcement of the “free”adapter, so I don’t feel I am getting more than I paid for or was promised! I had been looking at the Maverick hybrid, but also had my eye on the lightning and these announcements in addition to the discounts they were offering is one of the reasons why I chose the Lightning.
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Good guess!

Recent reports of adapters being delayed until January were an error on Ford’s part. Check your adapter status again today.
461925136_122175038522041704_5470262398063806440_n.jpg
I just called Ford Parts and they said it’s accurate. In my past experience, their customer service department rarely has any reliable information so maybe this post is right and it’s a mistake. That said, I don’t trust Ford and would be banking on January (or even later).