• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got My First Thumbs Down

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
utright ban the ability to choose between ICE and EV. There wouldn't be nearly as much hate if banning ICE was not a thing.
It's a switch to Zero Emissions Vehicles, not electric vehicles.

EVs are currently the easiest way, let's come up with some more solutions.
Sponsored

Jake24

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 XLT Avalanche 9.6kW
$9,250 federal/provincial rebates...you bet I believe!
Ford F-150 Lightning Got My First Thumbs Down 20240715_064712

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
I received a thumbs down from an oncoming vehicle. Hand out his window, thumbs down staring at me. It was a Rivian truck. I was flabbergasted and had no response for that.
You just didn't see the cup of Kool-Aid in his other hand!

rockhead

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Flash
Occupation
Geek
I had someone at Homedepot shouting out their window I think at me about "being gay" or something, he was so animated that I too amused to actually process what he was saying. I was glad he was so engaged and I just hope he doesn't tell my wife!
and then there's troublemakers like me that consider leaning into silliness like this EXTRA ...
so you can get the silly pretend exhaust that makes vroom vroom noises, how about instead it does circus music ? possibly a fog machine churning out rainbow colored fog ? or even better a soap bubbles !

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
That’s the “Elon effect.” Most of my left-leaning friends and relatives who either drive an EV or are considering one say they’ll never buy a Tesla because of him.
Also, Republicans HATE to pay taxes. Many feel it s their God-given right to avoid paying them or even cheat on them if not enforced. So if you offer a $7500 tax break, they are going to be the first ones in line taking advantage of those tax incentives (funded by other tax payers).
Sponsored