First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F-450 Platinum & '23 Ford Lightning Lariat & 2 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
We just lost power with Hurricane Milton. I’m running house off the Lightning 240/30amp fine using generator inlet. I expect the power to be out at least 2 days.

I can’t seen to find ability to monitor prower output on the App like I believe I was able to do 6 months or so ago. Is there a way to view usage on the app like it can be seen on the car screen?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
We just lost power with Hurricane Milton. I’m running house off the Lightning 240/30amp fine using generator inlet. I expect the power to be out at least 2 days.

I can’t seen to find ability to monitor prower output on the App like I believe I was able to do 6 months or so ago. Is there a way to view usage on the app like it can be seen on the car screen?
No longer possible since V5

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I believe FORD removed that 'remote' option... no more APP info for ProPower

but, the app WILL continue to show you the KWH of power, or MILES...
which is really the important part, I suppose...

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue

I don't think so.

What you do want to do is to make sure that the Pro Power reserve setting is where you want it, automatic shutdown is disabled (so the truck will stay on indefinitely) and shut off lights, climate control, etc. to minimize power consumption by the truck.

Stay safe.

CyclopsThere

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT
I think they removed it. YOu can see truck charge but I haven't found Wattage use per circuit like you can find in the truck. Same exact setup as yours, stay safe!

Not like you need advice but I'd start rationing power now like it'll be out for a long time!

Sponsored

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Yeah the elite software developers failed to include it in the latest version of the app. But don't worry, they prioritized a new Karaoke app for the truck truck. Make sure your reserve setting is enough to get you to a charger once power is restored.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

Good luck and stay safe.

OP
OP
flyct

flyct

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F-450 Platinum & '23 Ford Lightning Lariat & 2 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
Thank you all for replying. I’m monitoring charge and estimated range. went from 79% and 247 miles to 77% and 240 miles of range in 2-1/2 hours.. I’ve lost 7 miles of range in 2-1/2 hours. I have TV, internet, WiFi, ceiling fan, refrigerator and freezer running. Wife brewed some coffee also. Lights flickered once where I think the well pump started up.

Talked to my Son In Law in Sarasota. It’s starting To blow ”hard”. It’s only 35 mph now. He find out what hard is when the eye passes over his house. This sucks big time.
Sponsored