• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro ER
Picked up my unicorn Extended Range Pro yesterday!

Ordered a SR Pro on 8/12 when the Pro ordering banks briefly opened for non-reservation holders. I still kept my eye out for a unicorn in the meantime and stumbled upon one at a dealer southwest of Dallas. They had a fleet customer order 10 but only took delivery of 7. I got the last of the 3 remaining. AND it had Pro Power onboard.

Been waiting over two years to get one. Finally.

Edit: typo

Ford F-150 Lightning I caught a Unicorn IMG_0337
Sponsored

Last edited:

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Picked up my unicorn Extended Range Pro yesterday!

Ordered a SR Pro on 8/12 when the Pro ordering banks briefly opened for non-reservation holders. I still kept my out for a unicorn in the meantime and stumbled upon one at a dealer southwest of Dallas. They had a fleet customer order 10 but only took delivery of 7. I got the last of the 3 remaining. AND it had Pro Power onboard.

Been waiting over two years to get one. Finally.

IMG_0337.jpeg
Congratulations on being the most hated member of the board. Happy for you...sort of.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's that's a SCORE!!!!!

Sponsored

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Has anyone seen an instrumented test on the ER pro? It should be the quickest to 60 of all the models by far. I'm expecting sub-4.0 0-60 (without 1 ft rollout)

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
Congratulations! What were all the options (and deletes)? Do you have heated seats? Mine ‘22 unicorn didn’t have heated seats and only had the daytime running lights option. I think the real unicorn would have pro power and the max tow tech package too.

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has anyone seen an instrumented test on the ER pro? It should be the quickest to 60 of all the models by far. I'm expecting sub-4.0 0-60 (without 1 ft rollout)
I got a 3.7 once but that was with a GPS app on a back country road so wind and slope might have been at play and therefore I don’t trust it. 4.2 was more typical. I suspect the AT tires on the pro ultimately hurt 0-60 times. You need the AS tires from the lariat for better traction.

OP
OP
BhamDCam

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
At what price?
MSRP, which was $61,895.

@eRockBoon
- pro power onboard
- ford charge station pro was removed, which I was fine with.
- heated seats
- day time running lights

I never tow so I don’t care about the tow package add-ons. I had the dealer add a spray-in bedliner and they only charged me $450 for. They told me no charger came with it but when the truck was delivered, lo and behold it came with a Ford mobile charger. I’ve got a Tesla mobile charger being delivered tomorrow so I’ll just sell the Ford one, probably on here or eBay.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The only thing I would have wanted above what was included would be Tow Tech.

Congratulations.

Sponsored

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSRP, which was $61,895.

@eRockBoon
- pro power onboard
- heated seats

I never tow so I don’t care about the tow package add-ons. I had the dealer add a spray-in bedliner and they only charged me $450 for. They told me no charger came with it but when the truck was delivered, lo and behold it came with a Ford mobile charger. I’ve got a Tesla mobile charger being delivered tomorrow so I’ll just sell the Ford one, probably on here or eBay.
Did you get power driver seat?

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSRP, which was $61,895.
Nice! The ‘23 ER pro is still such a good bargain. Just gotta hunt for them!
BhamDCam said:
I never tow so I don’t care about the tow package add-ons.
But it gives you the 360 camera which can be very nice off-road and in the mall parking lot.

OP
OP
BhamDCam

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you get power driver seat?
No power seats. Although I found the seat to be very comfortable as-is. Adjustable lumbar support would have been nice but I drove the truck back home over 500 miles yesterday and was comfortable the whole time.

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
MSRP, which was $61,895.

@eRockBoon
- pro power onboard
- heated seats

The charger is shipped to you, so you should get it in 5-7 business days from Sunrun! Enjoy!!!
Sponsored