• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I love this device!! BINIZE Android 13 CarPlay AI Box with Netflix YouTube

steelersmb

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning Lariat
I received a Carlinkit Android 13.0 device for fathers day and this thing is awesome because it works perfectly. I bought the Stream to you car device for Lightning in 2022 and it never worked and was a waisted $300 so I decided to try another device and but it on my fathers day list. Now the lightning is like having a big android tablet or iPad in your dash, its Android based but has Carplay also by sticking a pin on a reset button and it reboots to Carplay. It has installed all my apps like on my Android phone except Kodi installs but crashes when opened, all my camera apps like Ring and Wyze apps work. Took my wife shopping Saturday and just stayed in the truck watching Direct and YouTube, DTV you can watch all your recorded stuff. It boots up really fast and looks for your hotspot, I am using a Verizon iPad that I got for free when buying a new phone and I pay $10 for data. My only grip is HAVING TO open the ipad and waiting for the hotspot to connect.

you can also leave it pugged in and out of site in the phone charger area because it times out with no power so it will not run down the 12v, the other one stayed on.
Do voice commands work? Can you say Hey Google navigate to...?
Sponsored

leonbell

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning Lariat 2023
Someone on this forum mentioned this device (I have since not been able to find the thread), but I just want to tell everyone how happy I am with this device! The Ford Lightning has such a beautiful touch screen, THIS DEVICE lets you really take advantage of that screen. It gives you Netflix, Youtube, and almost anything else that you want. It has a slot where you can put a separate SIM card in for internet (I didn't do this - I just HOTSPOT my phone) and it works great. This device has its own GPS so you can use other navigation apps.

It lets me do email, my Microsoft Teams, a Chrome browser, plus on trips my copilot can search for charging stations (Charge Assist won't work if you are moving which drives me BONKERS on trips).

I bought it on Amazon, it was $289 Canadian.

Also, their tech support was quick and very responsive using Facebook Messenger (Youtube didn't work for me right away, they told me to update it using Play Store and that solved it! I love this device!!

20240308_110849.jpg
Some how I missed the name of the device. What is it? you said you found on Amazon?

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Do voice commands work? Can you say Hey Google navigate to...?
Yes it will navigate with voice commands but you have to push the mike in the search box to initiate. I've been there all setting and can not get to listen for OK GOOGLE..
And this is in Android or Carplay mode.

4trees

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Cannabis Facility Design - 4trees Cannabis Building Ltd
Someone on this forum mentioned this device (I have since not been able to find the thread), but I just want to tell everyone how happy I am with this device! The Ford Lightning has such a beautiful touch screen, THIS DEVICE lets you really take advantage of that screen. It gives you Netflix, Youtube, and almost anything else that you want. It has a slot where you can put a separate SIM card in for internet (I didn't do this - I just HOTSPOT my phone) and it works great. This device has its own GPS so you can use other navigation apps.

It lets me do email, my Microsoft Teams, a Chrome browser, plus on trips my copilot can search for charging stations (Charge Assist won't work if you are moving which drives me BONKERS on trips).

I bought it on Amazon, it was $289 Canadian.

Also, their tech support was quick and very responsive using Facebook Messenger (Youtube didn't work for me right away, they told me to update it using Play Store and that solved it! I love this device!!

20240308_110849.jpg
Just wanted to thank you for your recommendation, this thing is amazing. It transformed my lightnings infotainment system way more than I thought it would. Cheers!
Sponsored