• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Intelligent Back up Power App GONE!

Fryballin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat 511A Iced Blue, Max Tow
I have the Home Integration System installed and have had it operational for over a year now with my 2022 511A Lightning. I just noticed this morning that since the most recent truck update (whatever the latest one has been) I no longer have an Intelligent Back up Power app in my app drawer on the center screen. Without this I have no way of checking the system is set up or adjust any settings like automatic transfer or the amount of reserve. I also don’t know if the system will even work without the app being there. I will test this later by throwing the main breaker for the house while the truck is plugged in. Also with the new update, FORD pass does not show any back up power info like it used to. I really don’t understand why new updates remove features.

Anyone else have this app go missing?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
What was your most recent OTA on the truck?

OP
OP

Fryballin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So I just checked the truck again and now the app is back in the app drawer! Makes no sense but oh well.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So I just checked the truck again and now the app is back in the app drawer! Makes no sense but oh well.
I've seen functions & apps not appear immediately after Key-On, eventually they show up in a few seconds.

OP
OP

Fryballin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've seen functions & apps not appear immediately after Key-On, eventually they show up in a few seconds.
Yeah that makes sense but my truck had been on for about 5 minutes and still the app didn’t show up. Oh well. Problem solved! Thanks for the responses.

Sponsored

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
That's a weird glitch. The latest OTA's have actually improved the home backup. Mine went from never having worked to working every time.
Sponsored