Sponsored

Aminorjourney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
vehicles that go
I think Rick is referring to read access is needed to view the letter. The link provided generates an error that more access is needed. I agree and would also like to see what we are being asked to "sign on to". Open up the read access and I will take another look as a Juice Box owner.
Ah yes, figures!
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

PrimeRisk

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 L Lariat, 2023 Tesla MY, 2021 Tesla MYP
Occupation
Technonerd
I received this message overnight...

Dear Enel X Way USA, LLC Stakeholder,

Enel X Way USA continues to engage with a third-party firm to manage the closure of the business on October 11, 2024. After further technical evaluation, the firm has entered into an agreement with the current provider to continue to operate the EV charging software in the US and Canada for an extended period. This interim measure will enable the firm to seek a long-term solution for the EV charging platform, with the ultimate goal of maintaining operational continuity for Enel X Way USA customers. While JuiceBox products will continue to operate with software connectivity after October 11, 2024, customer service will not be available during this interim period. The third-party firm will manage claims and communication with stakeholders after October 11, 2024. For more information, please visit: www.LiquidAP.com/currentprojects/juicebox

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
10/11/24 charged my flash ER using my 40amp juicebox and still have the app functionality.

Rick
Sponsored