• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lack of OTA Updates...Am I the Only One?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
It's listed on the software update screen. Mine is "Ford Power update 4.2.2.2"
I can send you a photo if that helps. I've been on that version for well over a year and when this thread went quiet I started to think I might be last in line. Turns out I'm (still) in good company.
He is referring to the Sync version you can see in the "about sync" menu in your touchscreen. Your truck is on 23031 which is one version newer than his.
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
The nice thing is that I'm still able to enjoy the truck, I'll hit 30k this week. I don't really *need* most of the updates available. The big one I'd like to try out is enabling BC 1.3 so I can try it out before my free trial ends next June. I really like using it, except when passing large vehicles. I also had a lot of ping-ponging from time to time (may have been from strong cross winds). The updated version is supposed to have fixed those issues. Not sure I'll pay what Ford wants for it, but I'd still like to try it.

ZSLC

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat Extended
Curious where you find the 22326 version number? Do you need to run FDRS or is it in a menu I am missing?

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I was just checking my update status on FordPass and noticed it says I'm on 6.1.0 now. I don't recall ever getting notified and then remembered that my dealer pushed an update. Sure enough, the date lines up. So I'm at least in the 6's now, but still waiting on Ford to do its job and send me something OTA.
Sponsored