• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Power limited to 56%

YellowGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Yep, had this happen a couple times. Front motor was off. Both times it was right after taking it off the home charger and heading out. Trying to turn it on / off in the driveway at home didn't fix it, but after leaving it off for 15/20 minutes at destination, it resolved itself and didn't come back. Been a few updates since and I haven't seen the issue return for a few months now. Official Ford folks on this forum said to use the "voice feedback" in the menu when it was happening as it sends a slew of telemetry to them when you do that, but I don't think they found anything (or at least didn't share it). The good news is it just seems to be a strange aberration that doesn't really seem to be anything more than a temporary annoyance (... probably .... knock on wood).
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I don't think feedback sends any telemetry.

gregoryhcain

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pickup
Occupation
Physician
Had this happen randomly three times. What I found works is stop the truck, turn it off. Get out, close the door, lock it. unlock it, get in and like magic it is back. One of the three times I had to do it twice. Need to lock the doors though.
Sponsored