• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Show us your copilot.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I have to ask where you got the raised dog bed. My better half said our Penny needs one of those...
Pet Gear Lookout Booster Car Seat, Removable Comfort Pillow, Safety Tether Included, Installs in Seconds, No Tools Required, 4 Colors https://a.co/d/1a6KiBC

My wife wanted them be able to look out the window, it helps with Zoey who is not a good traveler. She is the poodle mix. Darla would hang out the window if she wasn't tied down.
The seats are kinda pain to put in with the seatbelt but once you do it a few times you get the technique down.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
LoL I believe OP was thinking pictures of our spouses but for me it's easier to post our baby girl pups, it's easier to get photo approvals. 😁

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
This is the best thread I’ve read on the internet in a long time. Everyone’s pups look amazing, we really don’t deserve them.

On the flip side, I think they’re smarter than us. They’ve conquered us. We pay their mortgage, bills, food, and healthcare. They sleep in our bed. I can’t imagine life without them.

IMG_0233.jpeg
Beautiful photo! Thank you for sharing.

Green1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Paramedic
LoL I believe OP was thinking pictures of our spouses but for me it's easier to post our baby girl pups, it's easier to get photo approvals. 😁
Actually OP was thinking pictures of toy figurines! It started with my picture of a plastic dinosaur in a different thread, and the OP put up a picture of a robot from Star Wars.
Everyone since has put up a picture of a person or living animal though.

OP
OP
invertedspear

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Actually OP was thinking pictures of toy figurines! It started with my picture of a plastic dinosaur in a different thread, and the OP put up a picture of a robot from Star Wars.
Everyone since has put up a picture of a person or living animal though.
@Green1 has it, I figured I'd see more dinos and astromechs, maybe even a hula girl if someone was feeling nostalgia. The pup pics have been awesome though.

Sponsored