• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThebakedDevil

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning XLT SR(A)
Occupation
Software engineer
Added a few new orders and I think I've captured those that noted they either had an email or update in their Fed Ex account. As much as the ordering process created a beautiful sequential ordering number, it doesn't look like shipping is going to follow that at all.

1712354420394-ut.png
Just updating my estimate ship date was obviously April lol 😁, no email or fed ex yet tho

Reactions: GDN

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
As much as the ordering process created a beautiful sequential ordering number, it doesn't look like shipping is going to follow that at all.
Kind of like the process we went through when reservation order didn't mean anything.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Kind of like the process we went through when reservation order didn't mean anything.
Yup, multiple servers issuing reservation numbers, and folks were looking at the time stamps by the hour/minute/second to determine actual priority order.

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I didn't get put on the priority list at my dealer when I put my reservation in, now this......oh well 😔 lol

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
I was kinda hoping they'd ask where to ship it to before they do. I'm not at my primary residence at the moment.

nag_beer

First Name
Nag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Order number 14X update, I have not received shipping email but I was able to find fedex shipping label in my delivery manager.

rio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Volt, 2023 F150 Lightning Pro
Order 351. No email, no change in status on Ford's site. However, just went ahead and created a Fedex account (free) and was able to see a shipping label created from Dearborn!

Scrappy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Got the email. Order# 7963. Per Fedex will receive it Monday.

Probably just coincidental but seems a bunch of us in the high 7000s or so are getting them shipped.
I think you are correct. Mine shipped out yesterday and I am 7893.

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1712363062555-uy

Sponsored

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
I guess I should have waited an hour or so and placed an order so I'd get a 7XXX number???

Honestly not surprised. Had a low reservation number for the pickup, didn't even get a '22 due to dealer. I'm in EAP and STILL not on the latest version of Powerups. And I don't have the cool FordPass 5.0 update either.

Sigh.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I was kinda hoping they'd ask where to ship it to before they do. I'm not at my primary residence at the moment.
There was a reminder during the reservation process that your address of record at the MoCo on your connected services and related account would be the mailing address.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
There was a reminder during the reservation process that your address of record at the MoCo on your connected services and related account would be the mailing address.
I think when you're trying to get to the Submit button before the other hordes of people, reading fine print (or any print) becomes optional!

I do try to take a quick screenshot of each step though.

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I guess I should have waited an hour or so and placed an order so I'd get a 7XXX number???

Honestly not surprised. Had a low reservation number for the pickup, didn't even get a '22 due to dealer. I'm in EAP and STILL not on the latest version of Powerups. And I don't have the cool FordPass 5.0 update either.

Sigh.
We’re apparently on the same list.💩

Status
Not open for further replies.