• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
Can someone explain to me what auto seat temp actually does? I dont get what the purpose of this is.
it adjusts the heater and cooled seats to align the set HVAC temp. If HVAC is raising the temp, the heated seats come on varying the intensity to align. If the HVAC is lowering the temp, the cooled seats come on to align.
Sponsored

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So what have you done differently this time that it worked ? Did you use VCX Nano or ODBEx ?
i used the VCX Nano but I did a new profile when first connecting.

johnatuckeriii

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew AMB
Hey guys... just wanted to chime in on the auto seat settings... ForScan will absolutely not take my settings for the Auto Seats; I was able to program in the prompt but "Service Interrupted" every time. OBDLink EX and VCX Nano and multiple new profiles as well as changing baud rates and latency.

I noticed @MikeYQM has a heated steering wheel... maybe my 500A just isn't fancy enough? :D

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I used the vcx nano to do the auto seats yesterday. Worked with no issues. I have a job 1 platinum with no sync updates. … guess that still makes me a loser… lol jp

Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Hey guys... just wanted to chime in on the auto seat settings... ForScan will absolutely not take my settings for the Auto Seats; I was able to program in the prompt but "Service Interrupted" every time. OBDLink EX and VCX Nano and multiple new profiles as well as changing baud rates and latency.

I noticed @MikeYQM has a heated steering wheel... maybe my 500A just isn't fancy enough? :D
Are you running the most current version of forscan?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I see options in forscan to enable the front and rear cameras for rock crawl mode, which I assumed were already working since I have rock crawl mode. Switched into the mode today and the cameras don’t work, they just default to the standard 360+ rear view. Any one else have rock crawl mode with no working cameras?

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

did you click ‘no’ when you first connected the vehicle to ForScan and the box popped up for the profile?

johnatuckeriii

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey guys... tried the "no" when opening Forscan too... version .46 (latest downloaded yesterday).

johnatuckeriii

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Also to add; not having issues writing to any other module. Went through and deleted profiles again. I still wonder if the heated steering wheel has something to do with it... maybe someone else with a lower tier Tremor or Lariat can test (that does not have a heated wheel)?

Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
I see options in forscan to enable the front and rear cameras for rock crawl mode, which I assumed were already working since I have rock crawl mode. Switched into the mode today and the cameras don’t work, they just default to the standard 360+ rear view. Any one else have rock crawl mode with no working cameras?
I activated the rock crawl front and rear camera views with forscan awhile back. They add an additional soft key that looks like a wheel / tire to the other available views. It just results in a blue screen when selected. Best I can tell these views are for the Bronco and display the front or rear tires. Our cameras seem to be incompatible.

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Anyone figure out how to get the moonroof to open/close too with the global windows?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I activated the rock crawl front and rear camera views with forscan awhile back. They add an additional soft key that looks like a wheel / tire to the other available views. It just results in a blue screen when selected. Best I can tell these views are for the Bronco and display the front or rear tires. Our cameras seem to be incompatible.
Do you remember what you changed to get front and rear full screen cameras to work during rock crawl?

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Do you remember what you changed to get front and rear full screen cameras to work during rock crawl?
The ”Bronco“ rock crawl tire view that do not work (no image just a blue screen) was:
IPMA
706-02-02 xxxx Fxxx xx— (OEM was C)
APIM
7D0–01-02 xx03 xxxx xx— (OEM was 00)

Factory my Tremor shows the front camera full view when the drive mode is changed to rock crawl, I can select rear or 360. No changes were necessary to get that in the Tremor.

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
The ”Bronco“ rock crawl tire view that do not work (no image just a blue screen) was:
IPMA
706-02-02 xxxx Fxxx xx— (OEM was C)
APIM
7D0–01-02 xx03 xxxx xx— (OEM was 00)

Factory my Tremor shows the front camera full view when the drive mode is changed to rock crawl, I can select rear or 360. No changes were necessary to get that in the Tremor.
Will these changes works with Lariat 502a package?
Sponsored