• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Will these changes works with Lariat 502a package?
I’m pretty sure you will also get no image. The F150‘s cameras appear to be incompatible with this view, but I honestly did not spend a significant amount of time trying to figure it out.
Sponsored

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
The ”Bronco“ rock crawl tire view that do not work (no image just a blue screen) was:
IPMA
706-02-02 xxxx Fxxx xx— (OEM was C)
APIM
7D0–01-02 xx03 xxxx xx— (OEM was 00)

Factory my Tremor shows the front camera full view when the drive mode is changed to rock crawl, I can select rear or 360. No changes were necessary to get that in the Tremor.
I’m wondering how I can get the same for mine. Because in Rock crawl I don’t get those options

dmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Lariat Sport (sold)
Occupation
Software
Anyone know of a way to get Sport mode on Lariat+ 150's to not default to 4 auto, and stay in 2wd?

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
I’m wondering how I can get the same for mine. Because in Rock crawl I don’t get those options
If you are up for a little experimentation:

Blue is a random 21 Platinum FX4
Green is my 21 Tremor 402A

I think the secret sauce is probably within these lines. I would recommend you bounce your trucks values off of mine (green) and the spreadsheet.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 1645219141801

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
If you are up for a little experimentation:

Blue is a random 21 Platinum FX4
Green is my 21 Tremor 402A

I think the secret sauce is probably within these lines. I would recommend you bounce your trucks values off of mine (green) and the spreadsheet.

1645219141801.png
Thank you for this!!

Sponsored

sysop

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat 145 - 2022 F150 Lariat 157
Occupation
worker bee
FYI, 2022 Lariat with the "standard" mirror loses the puddle lamp functionality when the Lincoln Autofold is used. Is there a fix?

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
FYI, 2022 Lariat with the "standard" mirror loses the puddle lamp functionality when the Lincoln Autofold is used. Is there a fix?
Tow mirrors lose the puddle lamp when Lincoln fold is activated too. No known workaround. I like Lincoln fold but I needed puddle lights more so switched back to Ford fold.

But I still have a problem where one FOB (wife) had autofold on. One fob(me) had autofold off. If you lock with "on" and later unlock with "off" the mirrors are stuck folded in. Fold Button does not work. Have to enable autofold to get out of that mess. This happens with original Ford fold or Lincoln fold and is a bug from the factory.

Last edited:

Ford204

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
2021 F-150 XLT 302A
Anyone getting a message on the Sync 4 screen after unplugging the ODB adapter that reads,
"Vehicle location, Driving Data (e.g. usage info) and/or Vehicle Data (e.g. diagnostics) sharing active. See Settings to adjust."
It comes on about 8-10 seconds after starting the truck. It goes away on its own.

This message came on after FORScan did not load all the modules properly the first time I used it. I closed FORScan and unplugged the adapter. I have not made any changes to the truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Pic of screen

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
2021 F-150 XLT 302A
Anyone getting a message on the Sync 4 screen after unplugging the ODB adapter that reads,
"Vehicle location, Driving Data (e.g. usage info) and/or Vehicle Data (e.g. diagnostics) sharing active. See Settings to adjust."
It comes on about 8-10 seconds after starting the truck. It goes away on its own.

This message came on after FORScan did not load all the modules properly the first time I used it. I closed FORScan and unplugged the adapter. I have not made any changes to the truck.

Pic of screen.jpg
That message is completely normal. I see it after making changes in Forscan. It goes away and doesn't return until I make changes again.

Sponsored

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
2021 F-150 XLT 302A

Pic of screen.jpg
Mine only comes up if I don't have my phone paired to Bluetooth.

Ford204

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Mine only comes up if I don't have my phone paired to Bluetooth.
I will check that out. I did turn off Bluetooth before I connected to FORscan. I swear I have never seen that message before. Maybe I just missed it in the past. Thank you!

Ford204

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
That message is completely normal. I see it after making changes in Forscan. It goes away and doesn't return until I make changes again.
Okay. I will check that out. I know I have not seen that before. I was just a little nervous about it. I will see what happens when I try another change. Thank you!

Omodan

First Name
Randal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2019 Expedition Limited
Anyone happen to know what setting to change in order to have the front camera to display on the Sync 4 screen when the front proximity sensors detect an object?

I recently added the four front proximity sensors to my 21 KR. I managed to get the truck to detect the front sensors, but instead of displaying the front camera, it shows an overhead picture of the F150 and displays a yellow or red color for whichever sensor is detecting an object.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
The HVAC module is very slow to write. I was able to do it with a MX+. If you haven’t already, try to optimize your usb adapter latency and turn on auto increase in forscan.
https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1763
Gave this a try today and still no go... I already had auto increase on and my min delay was actually already running at 1 ms without changing anything, actually went up to 2 ms when I changed the COM port settings.

So no idea what the deal is really, think the next thing is to send logs to Forscan and see what they think. I wonder if it's just a Job1 build/software issue. My VCXnano should be here shortly so maybe once I try to update everything I can things will start clicking.
Sponsored