• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
If Ford is watching this thread how about hooking us up since we are basically your free (paying out of our own pockets) Guinea pigs for what your techs will be doing.
That would be the right thing to do, so it will never happen. Hell Ford can’t even get their messaging out about the BC fiasco. If it wasn’t for this forum and all you people I’d have no clue what’s going on and my truck would still be on software that rolled out of the factory.
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Interesting document from the Opus (Mongoose) website. I'm not sure if this is %100 accurate or not but this document recommends not having IDS and FDRS installed on the same machine. I currently have both installed on a single laptop and don't have any problems that I notice, can anyone confirm if this is true and we should not have IDS on the same laptop as FDRS? I don't use IDS often so don't mind getting rid of it if that's the case.
I have them both because fdrs uses the ids license in my case. I wonder what the thinking is there.. it’s required since not all fords support fdrs

Jaug

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
That would be the right thing to do, so it will never happen. Hell Ford can’t even get their messaging out about the BC fiasco. If it wasn’t for this forum and all you people I’d have no clue what’s going on and my truck would still be on software that rolled out of the factory.
Sad but true

Jaug

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Please tell me I’m not the only one constantly refreshing this thread praying someone posts they just got the GWM to pop up.

abd79

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Please tell me I’m not the only one constantly refreshing this thread praying someone posts they just got the GWM to pop up.
I keep checking and sometimes see GSM and get excited until I realize I’m looking for GWM…. ?

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Even though I didn't want to, decided to buy the Mongoose adapter today, should be here later this week. There were 11 left at Amazon when I purchased, so should be 10 left now. Get them while you can!

tkljr

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Even though I didn't want to, decided to buy the Mongoose adapter today, should be here later this week. There were 11 left at Amazon when I purchased, so should be 10 left now. Get them while you can!
9 left now:)

I was stuck on the OTA 1.7.1 failed update. In Jan I used FDRS (with the Nano) to get past that and get to what looks like the equivalent of 2.3.0. I've had no OTAs since the failed 1.7.1. Looking at the "widget" module GWM data I see my VIN corrupted as: 1FTFA98543FW1ED2MFA98543. Could this be keeping me from getting OTAs? Will I be able to correct it once I get the Mongoose?

Thx...

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
we need to setup some type of rental system or something for these.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
9 left now:)

I was stuck on the OTA 1.7.1 failed update. In Jan I used FDRS (with the Nano) to get past that and get to what looks like the equivalent of 2.3.0. I've had no OTAs since the failed 1.7.1. Looking at the "widget" module GWM data I see my VIN corrupted as: 1FTFA98543FW1ED2MFA98543. Could this be keeping me from getting OTAs? Will I be able to correct it once I get the Mongoose?

Thx...
Was 13 when I ordered...lol

Sponsored

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
I'll post this again, if you're anywhere near Wilmington, NC or want to come out over a weekend I'd be more than happy to help others out that cannot afford the Mongoose. I just ask that you pitch in for the license as I'm going to renew for another 30 days....

Shoebox72069

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Did we confirm that upgrading the IPMA via a Nano borked the update? Or was that because people had gone in and fiddled with the settings and then performed the upgrade?

abd79

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Does anyone have any information on the GWM as built data? It is one module not in the Forscan spread sheet and I'm wondering if we actually need a GWM update. Looking at my donor truck it looks as though the latest GWM calibration is more current then the donors truck. I'm wondering if it is more a configuration change that needs to happen vs software update if that makes sense.

Donor Truck GWM
Part # MU5T-14G650-EAF Calibration: ML3T-14H021-EAJ

My Truck GWM
Part# MU5T-14G650-ACD Calibration ML3T-14H021-ELK

Part numbers could obviously be different from Job1 to Job2 but the calibration in my truck is newer.
Sponsored