• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thekameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Anyone know how to "wake up" the truck from a failed programming? It said I had a PCM update from the ABS update. Now the truck is in the program mode but won't get out of it. Thanks much in advance
Sponsored

abd79

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
No sure if anyone is still not receiving the Ford Pass notification activating your blue cruise like I was. I was looking at my module info and I had what looked like corrupted info at least mild corruption on the APIM and GWM. I am using a mongoose so it kind of surprised me. When I did my updates last night I didn't run the toolbox app for the mongoose thinking it was good to go.
Anyways, I decided to run the mongoose through the toolbox app to make sure and then hook up again to FDRS to scan. Toolbox ran fine and nothing needed fixing. Hooked up FDRS and ran a network scan. Everything was green and I went into the house to get my phone and download the module info again. Before I took a few steps inside I got a Ford Pass notification on my Apple Watch saying my blue cruise was activated. Downloaded the module info and this time it all looked good. If yours is not activating maybe try this just in case.
I also still have the extra characters in the IPMA. I thought I saw someone had cleared those with the recent update.
Still no activation for me and my AB data looks bang on. May be a Canadian thing that we’re not getting past the activation pending. Any Canadian trucks that are updated get a successful activation?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Anyone know why this keeps happening? GWM does this too. I updated the IMPA, PSCM, and GSM And they went through but they won’t leave the list either. Just stay there with a green Run button next to them.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS B28CEC59-3377-4033-8E9A-BE6E6AC25347

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Anyone know why this keeps happening? GWM does this too. I updated the IMPA, PSCM, and GSM And they went through but they won’t leave the list either. Just stay there with a green Run button next to them.

B28CEC59-3377-4033-8E9A-BE6E6AC25347.jpeg
Typically if an update involves multiple modules and fdrs doesn’t run through them all sequentially it claims the update ended in an error state because the other updates didn’t run

Not sure if what I said made any sense

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
Typically if an update involves multiple modules and fdrs doesn’t run through them all sequentially it claims the update ended in an error state because the other updates didn’t run

Not sure if what I said made any sense
People are also NOT paying attention to the posts in this thread where some modules like posted by @Platinum Peasant will still show up even after a successful update. I am personally getting hammered via Conversations from many and they're thinking a PMI is going to resolve the issue.

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4Ă—4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Just curious on other people's thoughts. Given the potential for issues after updates for people that made FORScan changes, would it make sense to create a FORScan AsBuilt backup before starting? At the very least, download the data from the Motorcraft Service site?

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
So according to the widget this is the last OTA
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS Screenshot_20220318-080436_Mach-E Info
I got. I have done all updates via FDRS with a mongoose. Im showing Handsfree in my sync screen
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 20220318_060622
available until 10/9/2022 but not a word in my connected services or email or notification in Fordpass showing Bluecruise is available. I went for a ride on known Bluecruise Highways and got nothing. Not even my regular adaptive steering was working as usual. Now it was pouring rain so not sure if that had anything to do with it. I tried looking at my history in fdrs but I just noticed that the last session saved was March 4th. Im on FDRS daily as I have a year license. Not sure if initial GWM update failure
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 20220317_171216
has anything to do with Mothership not being updated. I know my updates went through. But I am showing minor corruption reported in my apim as shown here
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 20220318_060333
. Not sure what to do from here.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
So according to the widget this is the last OTA
Screenshot_20220318-080436_Mach-E Info.jpg
I got. I have done all updates via FDRS with a mongoose. Im showing Handsfree in my sync screen
20220318_060622.jpg
available until 10/9/2022 but not a word in my connected services or email or notification in Fordpass showing Bluecruise is available. I went for a ride on known Bluecruise Highways and got nothing. Not even my regular adaptive steering was working as usual. Now it was pouring rain so not sure if that had anything to do with it. I tried looking at my history in fdrs but I just noticed that the last session saved was March 4th. Im on FDRS daily as I have a year license. Not sure if initial GWM update failure
20220317_171216.jpg
has anything to do with Mothership not being updated. I know my updates went through. But I am showing minor corruption reported in my apim as shown here
20220318_060333.jpg
. Not sure what to do from here.
I dont see corruption in your apim unless I am missing something.

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Just curious on other people's thoughts. Given the potential for issues after updates for people that made FORScan changes, would it make sense to create a FORScan AsBuilt backup before starting? At the very least, download the data from the Motorcraft Service site?
Do we know of any Confirmed Forscan changes that cause problems so far?

Sponsored

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Interestingly these values are now gone in my AB information after the latest rounds of updates.

Just for the sake of things I re-ran all the available updates even though they didn’t clear and then allowed it to re-run a network scan. All my AB info looks good now.
This is interesting. My strategies for these IPMA nodes have also self-corrected by removing the spaces and the trailing characters. In addition, the strategies for nodes F129 and F12A have swapped positions—F129 is now in the F12A position and vice versa. I have neither applied any of the most recent round of updates nor even logged into FDRS in two weeks to do a network scan with my Mongoose. This might be further evidence of @iceman77 ’s observation that these trucks continue to self-report their local data following an FDRS update.

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I dont see corruption in your apim unless I am missing something.
Should the Software PN be FFF1-14D358-FF

Thats what FDRS was reporting this morning. Yesterday after updates it was ML3T- and nothing else

islandboy47

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost
I just ordered a nano (can't justify the money for a mongoose at this point) just to be clear, I should still be able to get the BC update with the nano, correct?

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4Ă—4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
I just ordered a nano (can't justify the money for a mongoose at this point) just to be clear, I should still be able to get the BC update with the nano, correct?
You won't be able to update everything with the Nano. The CCM update will not work.

Jaug

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Should the Software PN be FFF1-14D358-FF

Thats what FDRS was reporting this morning. Yesterday after updates it was ML3T- and nothing else
This is a known quirk of the APIM. It will cycle between three values. But it isnt corruption.
Sponsored