• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro Shipping Delays

MinerFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Recovering Engineer
Hey Folks -

I took delivery of my Lightning (Lightning ER) in mid-November. I'm still waiting on the FCSP to be shipped from Sunrun. I've spoken with Sunrun numerous times - they have my address and verification from Ford that the truck has been sold. I cannot get a straight answer from them on when the FCSP will be shipped. For the past two weeks, they continue to say some form of "it's ready to be shipped and will be shipped soon". Is anyone else experiencing the same delays? It appears there's no way to escalate within Sunrun, outside of opening a case - which I've done to no avail. The Ford EV support team has been no help - they just want to point me to Sunrun. The dealer is even less help.
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
I got my truck at the same time you did and the charger arrived via FedEx today from Sunrun/California(30 pounds). I also happen to be in Missouri. You have to sign for it. They wont just leave it unless you make special arrangements. I missed it the first day and they just left me a note.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm getting similar runaround from SunRun as you @MinerFan. I'm due to call again today.

djstough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2023 MachE Premium ER
Yes. I've spoken to them three times, and twice been told it's "sitting here ready to ship, we just need to confirm you shipping info." Of course, the info they have is correct, and has been since call #1.

OP
OP
MinerFan

MinerFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Recovering Engineer
Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one...

Sponsored

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance, Lightning Lariat Extended
Same here. Bought in mid-November and have been told a few times it's ready to ship and they want to confirm my shipping information...come on now!

I now have a case with a rep over email who has been sort of helpful? Says it is going to ship 12/11...wait, no 12/12...or maybe today? Who the heck knows.

itdwebman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 TOYT 4Runner, 2023 Lariat ER
Hey Folks -

I took delivery of my Lightning (Lightning ER) in mid-November. I'm still waiting on the FCSP to be shipped from Sunrun. I've spoken with Sunrun numerous times - they have my address and verification from Ford that the truck has been sold. I cannot get a straight answer from them on when the FCSP will be shipped. For the past two weeks, they continue to say some form of "it's ready to be shipped and will be shipped soon". Is anyone else experiencing the same delays? It appears there's no way to escalate within Sunrun, outside of opening a case - which I've done to no avail. The Ford EV support team has been no help - they just want to point me to Sunrun. The dealer is even less help.
I had very similar issues - be sure your dealer has formally done the paperwork to complete the sale. I purchased on OCT 21, the dealer closed the sale on OC 24 and then Sunrun started their clock on 10/27 when they received the sold indicator from Dealer or Ford. Each thread must be done. You can try an ask for an escalation at Sunrun I did not know if it makes a difference. I will never use Sunrun for anything based on my experience. I wish you all the best.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had very similar issues - be sure your dealer has formally done the paperwork to complete the sale. I purchased on OCT 21, the dealer closed the sale on OC 24 and then Sunrun started their clock on 10/27 when they received the sold indicator from Dealer or Ford. Each thread must be done. You can try an ask for an escalation at Sunrun I did not know if it makes a difference. I will never use Sunrun for anything based on my experience. I wish you all the best.
Yep, on my initial call they had my VIN on file but indicated they couldn't ship because they didn't have my email address or phone number. The shipping address they had was correct. On that call I got everything updated/confirmed and was told I would get a case number for tracking. I have yet to get that case number on follow-up calls. Last call they said it would take 7-10 days to get a case number. <smh>

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
It's interesting how this has developed. Wonder if it's a supply issue (more Lightnings sold) or an issue with the inventory (they have some big firmware update(s) from the original).

I had mine in 6 days from my May 2023 purchase, but my salesperson made sure the sale was in the system AND called SunRun for me.

Given that many didn't buy the optional Ford Mobile Charger, that would be lousy haven't no home charger for a month or more.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm on the phone with SunRun now. My case manager cannot find my VIN in the system. They had my VIN two weeks ago. I wouldn't have been able to open a support case without it. I have received a case number which apparently is not connected to anything in their system (my VIN, phone number, email or address). Case manager said he'd need to call me back once he talked with Ford to get VIN verified and in their system. Asked him to forward me to a supervisor.

Sponsored

Akemisdad

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Same issue here. Purchased my Lightning on 11/20 and still have yet to receive my unit. I spoke to someone at Sunrun who said that "Ford is experiencing an issue at their shipping center" and should have more information at the end of the week. Don't know how much I believe it, but just seems odd.

OP
OP
MinerFan

MinerFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Recovering Engineer
Yep, on my initial call they had my VIN on file but indicated they couldn't ship because they didn't have my email address or phone number. The shipping address they had was correct. On that call I got everything updated/confirmed and was told I would get a case number for tracking. I have yet to get that case number on follow-up calls. Last call they said it would take 7-10 days to get a case number. <smh>
Exact same response I received last week - the rep claimed they could not ship the unit because they did not have my email and phone number (even though I had provided it two week’s prior). I too now have a case number and will be contacted by a case manager within 5-7 business days.. This really is lousy as I did not purchase the mobile power cord, believing that the Sunrun had figured out how to ship FCSP in a timely manner..

surlymcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER order. 23 Taycan 4CT, 04 E 320 wagon
Purchased mine on 12/1. Didn’t think too much about the Ford charger as I already have an 80 amp charger and it worked on my truck. Saw this thread and just called sunrun. After providing VIN and all contact info I was told to be on the lookout for an email confirming my contact info in the next few days. No mention of actually shipping the thing. If I didn’t already have a home charger I would be pissed-nearest fast charger is 50 miles away. Come on ford and sunrun please get it together. Why is the charger not in the frunk at delivery?????????

ElekTruck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I do know that Sunrun doesn't even begin the shipping process until they receive word from your local dealership that you have taken ownership.

I took ownership at the dealership on Sept 27th, and it took almost a month (end of Nov) to get my charger. No communication from Sunrun other than a verification of address call in August.

Nothing for it but to sit and wait so it seems. Based on the history I'm this thread, there isn't a reason to be concerned unless you are beyond week 5.

rdmusson

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Bought my truck on 1 November and just received my Pro Charger on 11 December! That’s after several emails and phone calls to SunRun.
Sponsored