• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro Shipping Delays

mefly2

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER / KO2s max tow ; 22 F350, 23 C8 Vette
Occupation
Retired CSc/Math teacher. LEO
Same issue here. Purchased my Lightning on 11/20 and still have yet to receive my unit. I spoke to someone at Sunrun who said that "Ford is experiencing an issue at their shipping center" and should have more information at the end of the week. Don't know how much I believe it, but just seems odd.
Purchased Nov 18; dealer says all paperwork in. Ford CS escalated says 2-3 weeks from / after Dec 6.
What a run around from Sun Run and Ford! How do you know when they are lying... errrr... covering their posterior? Consumer advice is to request a refund on the part already paid for but not received in a timely manner.... at purchase we were told 7-10 business days. It sounds like a problem with Ford's contractor supplying the CSP.
Agreed that it should have been shipped WITH the truck originally.
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
It's interesting. I didn't do a single thing and mine arrived without issue. I remember when I made the purchase they had a special form at the dealer they had me fill out and sign specifically to allow sunrun to have my shipping info. I wasn't in a hurry to get it because I had already installed a charger for my Mach E and she doesnt mind sharing.

OP
OP
MinerFan

MinerFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Recovering Engineer
For what it’s worth, I spoke with another Sunrun rep late today who blamed the delays on a data ingestion issue between their system and Ford’s.

Supposedly mine will be shipped on Friday.. I’ll believe it when I see it on the FedEx app.

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
Bought my truck from out of state with paperwork finished on 11/27, they sent me a docusign link, Fedex says charger will be delivered tomorrow. I am surprised so many folks have issues with this, that sucks.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I never got the indicated callback; so I called again this morning. I connected with a very helpful and courteous support agent. They were able to confirm my VIN, shipping address email address were all correct in their system (they did comment on the recent data ingestion issue that impacted ~1k users where contact details were lost). They then said that my FCSP had been released to the warehouse for shipping and should go out in the next 2 to 3 days.
Much better experience today, and hopeful to have the FCSP in hand and installed before year's end.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Much better experience today, and hopeful to have the FCSP in hand and installed before year's end.
Hopefully you will, because it has to be "in use" for you to claim the 30% tax credit on it and the installation work.

SMMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning (ordered)
Purchased 11/17. 2 calls to SunRun. Rec’d by FedEx 12/13. No complaints on process.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance, Lightning Lariat Extended
Funny, for the first time since purchasing our truck, I received an email from Sunrun. It was still nonsense because it said “Your truck is coming, be ready for it” but I’m like prettyyy sure it’s been in my driveway for almost a month 😆
Either way, still notable because maybe that means Sunrun is finally getting its act together, communications-wise, and will be shipping the charger out soon.

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Same here; I got the same email today and I took delivery of my truck in early November.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Funny, for the first time since purchasing our truck, I received an email from Sunrun. It was still nonsense because it said “Your truck is coming, be ready for it” but I’m like prettyyy sure it’s been in my driveway for almost a month 😆
Either way, still notable because maybe that means Sunrun is finally getting its act together, communications-wise, and will be shipping the charger out soon.
Indeed. I got that same email shortly after getting off the phone with SunRun.

Sponsored

djstough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2023 MachE Premium ER
I got an email from Sunrun telling me to call them about my charger. The person on the other end insisted they didn't have my valid email address, and thus it was held up. I reminded him that I received an email from them, but he missed the correlation.

Akemisdad

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Platinum
Finally received my tracking number after purchasing my truck on 11/20. Numerous calls to sunrun/escalations (855) 478-7686. Unit will arrive on Monday 12/17, scheduled the install for 12/18!

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got an email from Sunrun telling me to call them about my charger. The person on the other end insisted they didn't have my valid email address, and thus it was held up. I reminded him that I received an email from them, but he missed the correlation.
You may have been part of the "data ingestion" issue that was mentioned to me. When I called two weeks back, they didn't have my email address or phone number. That was corrected.
After my call with them yesterday I received an email; interestingly, it was to the email address I gave the dealer not the email address I confirmed with SunRun.

OP
OP
MinerFan

MinerFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Recovering Engineer
Well, surprise surprise, the charger did not ship out on Friday. The rep I spoke with this afternoon said there was a problem with the FedEx pickup on Friday and it will be next week before it ships. Frustrating for sure…

TruckTyrant

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Volswagon GTi, F150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yeah, I am in the same boat... waited 2 years to buy this damn truck after my reservation had the thing go to a "Unshippable" status in October found someone elses backed out order and bought it in November and now a month later my charger has still not shipped and the SunRun ppl just keep chanting the "Its awaiting Shipment" and blaming FedEx which I don't really buy.

My dealer told me there was a recall on the chargers but I don't know if I can believe that because I have not found any corroborating evidence.

The aspect that I find so amusing is when I read stories about Ford slashing production on Lightnings I just laugh my ass off because they can't even handle the demand that they have currently! Shitshow!
Sponsored