Reactions: GDN

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
It definitely sounds like we need to talk to our service folk to make sure they know what's going on. My dealer managed to apply the updates just fine, but neglected to run the camera config (which is what I think is happening with the tiny 360 view). My camera menu is still there, but that may be due to me still on 6.2.0.

I think others mentioned somewhere that their BC seems to work better. I don't normally bother on my commute but tried it the other day and it stayed on through a curve that it previously turned off. Need to use it a bit more to see if there are any other improvements. Given I'm very far behind on OTA's, I can only suspect that it came from the CSP updates.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Yeah, I can do that. The point is not everyone can and a OTA should have been sent immediately to fix this.
Won't argue with that. Ford would earn a lot of kudos if they stepped up the communication with us on OTA's. It would make their job easier (lots of us to report bugs) and make us more accepting of the bug knowing that they are being worked. Of course, that also assumes that OTA's are pushed out in a reasonable fashion (not taking 358 days between updates for instance).

Sponsored

zinkscott

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Cloud Engineer
Just had this done. Dropped it off yesterday @ 8AM for this + another CSP I don’t have in my app + 20k maintenance and I’ve got it back no issues.

Stalemate

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Mustang, 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Utility Electrician
This view happened to me with the OTA 6.14 update. Maybe the dealer got that installed for you?
I also got this recently after an OTA update. With the new buttons on the display. Haven't really played around with them yet though.

Willebrew

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Pre-Order | Lightning Lariat ER Owner
Occupation
Software Developer & CEO - ADAS research and development for fun
Looks like mine. If you pull up to a wall does your front camera still activate?
Yes, the cameras still automatically activate

Willebrew

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Pre-Order | Lightning Lariat ER Owner
Occupation
Software Developer & CEO - ADAS research and development for fun
I also got this recently after an OTA update. With the new buttons on the display. Haven't really played around with them yet though.
I’ve had 6.14 for over a month, and my camera view has never changed. I’m assuming this has something to do with the IPMA update the dealer performed.

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
I’ve had 6.14 for over a month, and my camera view has never changed. I’m assuming this has something to do with the IPMA update the dealer performed.
My camera view changed with 6.14 but only slightly. The left side has all the views instead of hiding them behind a click

Sponsored

Stalemate

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Mustang, 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Utility Electrician
Possibly, I haven't had the IPMA update done because my parking sensors have been working fine and because I read about all the problems with it. Only thing the dealer has done on mine is replace the low voltage battery sensor.

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Well, an update to my situation as I was able to pick up my truck the next day.

They’ve got all of the C SP’s performed. They said the issue was with the laptop they were using and not my truck and once they switched laptops everything went fine.
Sponsored