Sponsored

Turn Signal Lever sticks in the up (right signal on) position

scruvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT Standard Range
Does anyone have an issue with the turn signal lever sticking in the up position after turning on the right turn signal?

It's hard to describe, but my turn signal lever operates like butter when I turn on the left turn signal and return to center. Or, when I turn on my right turn signal by moving the lever from center to up. But, if I try to manually turn off my right turn signal by moving it down to center from the up position, it is more resistant than any other movement. Also, it's most resistant the first time in a drive that I move the turn signal lever to center from the up position, and less resistant after recently using the turn signal lever.

I'm wondering if it's an issue with lubrication under the steering column, but I'm not sure if that's even a thing.

Asking because I'm at 30k miles and wondering whether to complain about it before warranty expiration.
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Mine sticks. Didn't use to. I'm out of warranty now or I'd have it replaced.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
Asking because I'm at 30k miles and wondering whether to complain about it before warranty expiration.
Yes, get it fixed under your 3/36

Tfarrell73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23Lightning Lariat ER in production, 17 GMC Sierra
Mine sticks occasionally on a left lane change. Just partially pressing, not full click down
Sponsored