• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
2025 F-150 Lightning ORDER GUIDE (8/26/24) - PDF DOWNLOAD

2025 F-150 Lightning PRICING LIST (8/26/24) - PDF DOWNLOAD
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash
From my reading of this, the Flash trim is getting Active-X trimmed (instead of cloth) seats that are NOT heated and cooled; only the Lariat and Platinum appear to have heated seats now in 2025.

Also the mobile charger will have the NACS plug, which would heavily imply that the 2025s will ship with a NACS plug for charging, otherwise what would be the point of this change if the truck still had a CCS plug?

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
From my reading of this, the Flash trim is getting Active-X trimmed (instead of cloth) seats that are NOT heated and cooled; only the Lariat and Platinum appear to have heated seats now in 2025.

Also the mobile charger will have the NACS plug, which would heavily imply that the 2025s will ship with a NACS plug for charging, otherwise what would be the point of this change if the truck still had a CCS plug?
- Fast Charging Adapter (NACS) is now included with Mobile Power Cord (66A)

The way I read it is the mobile charger will come with the current NACS adapter. Meaning, the adapter we currently use to charge at tesla superchargers. Therefore I would assume it still has CCS. I also think that if the CCS port was gone, they would have added it to the same section of the order guide as a "new/changed" item for the 2025 lightning.

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I think they are just going to include the stand-alone adapter with the mobile cord bundle.

Right in the order guide it says there is still a CSS charging plug on the truck. No nacs

Vehicle Charge Capability
— SAE J1772 CCS (Combo Connector System) Charge
Port capable of charging3
on 120V, 240V and Direct
Current (DC Fast Charge)4
— Single Onboard Charging
— Level 2 Peak Charging Rate of 11.2k

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Wait...I thought they wanted heated seats in all trims to claim increased range?

Also, spare tire now optional. That's dumb. Disappointed that they couldn't get native NACS too. At least the adaptor/mobile cord for $500 is a slightly better deal than just the mobile cord.

Reactions: N87

Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash

The way I read it is the mobile charger will come with the current NACS adapter. Meaning, the adapter we currently use to charge at tesla superchargers. Therefore I would assume it still has CCS. I also think that if the CCS port was gone, they would have added it to the same section of the order guide as a "new/changed" item for the 2025 lightning.
This makes more sense than what I said. Maybe this is why Ford hasn't shipped any NACS adapters to us since they are holding them for 2025 deliveries?

jamelski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat
52A Ford BlueCruise 1.2 (1-year Included) 495😳

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Big changes are:

Removed SecuriCode™ Keyless-Entry Keypad, Driver's Side. Now dealer installed option.

Removed spare tire. Now dealer installed option.

Moved standard E Locker to optional max tow package.

Removed avalanche paint code.

Lariat is now active x. No Leather seats on lariat.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER

Also keep in mind that the Supercharger adapter won’t work with AC charging.

Sponsored

Randall Stephens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Jet Builder
Pro power onboard 9.6kw is a freestanding option now? “But it’s got a heat pump…”

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT ER, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Wait...I thought they wanted heated seats in all trims to claim increased range?

Also, spare tire now optional. That's dumb. Disappointed that they couldn't get native NACS too. At least the adaptor/mobile cord for $500 is a slightly better deal than just the mobile cord.
With the standard heat pump its likely not necessary.

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT ER, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Good point, forgot about that.
That said I'm seeing heated seats listed under the pro and xlt so its safe to assume the higher trims have it as well.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

Each trim carries over standard equipment. PRO has standard heated seats. Flash will have them as well.
Sponsored