Sponsored

Connectivity issues

WileyKyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 F-150 Lightning
My truck seems to be having connectivity issues. The app/ website doesn't update with the current truck information and hands-free BlueCruise won't engage. I tried disconnecting the 12V battery but it did not seem to help. Any other ideas on what the problem might be and what can be done?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
My truck seems to be having connectivity issues. The app/ website doesn't update with the current truck information and hands-free BlueCruise won't engage. I tried disconnecting the 12V battery but it did not seem to help. Any other ideas on what the problem might be and what can be done?
Check that the connectivity switches in settings are still turned on. If they are, try toggling them off and back on again.

OP
OP

WileyKyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 F-150 Lightning
Check that the connectivity switches in settings are still turned on. If they are, try toggling them off and back on again.
Tried that. I can't access connectivity menu in the settings.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
Sponsored