• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dovetaildan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
It's interesting folks are reporting this as it's called out in the tech document for 2022 model year vehicles.

360cam.jpg

Clearly the techs are not fully reading/comprehending the clear instructions.
Thanks for this. I will go back to my dealer next week and try to have this configuration updated. Sounds like this should be quicker.

Anyone else considering this CSP should check their camera carefully before they drive off after this update. Perhaps even good to verify with the service/tech that they would complete all the items on this list... in a nice way of course. Don't want to tell anyone how to do their job but it does seem like this one is falling through the cracks.
Sponsored

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
Pickup and delivery service schedule for 9am 09/12. SA said I'd have my truck back after lunch. Fingers crossed.
Well looks like I'm not alone today, service department applied a new Frunk update, but the IPMA fails. They are bring my truck back to me now, and we've scheduled again for 10/02.

ktn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightningยฎ LARIAT ER
Dropping it off right now. service tech also has me down for a โ€œ24P24โ€ I have no idea what that can be.
How long did it take? Iโ€™m at 3.5 hours so far for 24P24, they might keep it over night ๐Ÿ˜ค

Sponsored

MichaelCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER, 22 Model 3 LR, 16 Stang GT
Oh great, thatโ€™s not a good sign for me then. Ugh
Sometimes they donโ€™t work on your car immediately is the problem. Check ur fordpass app to see if itโ€™s in the back of the shop/in a bay

ktn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sometimes they donโ€™t work on your car immediately is the problem. Check ur fordpass app to see if itโ€™s in the back of the shop/in a bay
Yeah 4 hours now since they started it. They are going to let it run overnight! Said they tried one the other day and it didnโ€™t work but got new instructions from Ford but still running into issues.

electricpig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Y
This morning as applied Monday to my truck. I'm.not too happy with it. At first lane keeping, and sensors didn't work. Then heading back for the dealership, lane sensing started working, and stopped to test, and the sensors were now working. However the sensitivity is way down. Barely give a warning if it gives a warning or curbs or curb stops, and then only one green flash.. Slow to pick up cross traffic. Has yet to sense getting close to another vehicle when turning into parking
Probably going to be taking it back for service. Not happy after the update.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
Well looks like I'm not alone today, service department applied a new Frunk update, but the IPMA fails. They are bring my truck back to me now, and we've scheduled again for 10/02.
Reading my receipt over it appears they replaced the 12v battery yesterday to try and address the situation with the IPMA not updating. This morning the LVB is 14.62v and 27% SOC. running truck now to see if I can improve the SOC. Maybe they did not reset the BMS? Thoughts?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
This morning the LVB is 14.62v and 27% SOC. running truck now to see if I can improve the SOC.
Was truck [ON] / [ready to drive] mode, if so I suspect the voltage you see in the DC/DC inverter actively charging the LVB. Shut down the truck and measure the LVB to see its resting voltage.

Sponsored

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
Was truck [ON] / [ready to drive] mode, if so I suspect the voltage you see in the DC/DC inverter actively charging the LVB. Shut down the truck and measure the LVB to see its resting voltage.
The Truck was not on at the time. I got the numbers from my IOS shortcut.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
The Truck was not on at the time. I got the numbers from my IOS shortcut.

If you're using the value on your Ford.com / Account screen, that's no longer the LVB, they fixed the programming and now it represents the SOC of your traction battery.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT delivery
If you're using the value on your Ford.com / Account screen, that's no longer the LVB, they fixed the programming and now it represents the SOC of your traction battery.
No, Ford API more or less.

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP 24B56 - Inoperative Front Parking Sensor(s) - IPMA Software Update for Certain 2022-24 F-150 Lightning Trucks IMG_2335

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP 24B56 - Inoperative Front Parking Sensor(s) - IPMA Software Update for Certain 2022-24 F-150 Lightning Trucks IMG_2336

ktn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Update on mine, update is still going we are at 20 hours. Dealer wants to keep it running until the afternoon. Seems insane as I'm reading this bulletin... I am I wrong for telling them to stop it and try again?
Ford F-150 Lightning CSP 24B56 - Inoperative Front Parking Sensor(s) - IPMA Software Update for Certain 2022-24 F-150 Lightning Trucks 1726239505039-e5

scoobybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT w/Max Tow and TT Packs
Saw this CSP pop up in Ford Pass today. My cameras and front sensors are working properly so I think I will just wait on this CSP since there seems to be some issues with this one. 23 XLT with an Oct. 2023 build date.
Sponsored