• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

capt_ramius

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT 312A
Got an update from Ford Model e Comms Team, wanted to share…

🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡

Ford has resumed shipping Fast Charging Adapters (NACS) to our customers that have been patiently waiting. Customers who have an adapter reserved can check their reservation status, which continues to be updated and provide an estimated delivery for their adapters.
Sponsored

MAhauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Saw posted at https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...dering-is-extended-and-ev-sales-are-up.38561/

News from Jake Bley at Ford's Model E Comms team:

First, we have resumed shipping Fast Charging Adapters (NACS) to our customers that have been patiently waiting. And we’ve extended the timeframe for Mach-E, Lightning and E-Transit owners to request one (complimentary) until the end of September. Customers who have an adapter reserved can check their reservation status, which continues to be updated and provide an estimated delivery for their adapters.​

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's to all those still waiting for the TESLA adapter, I've consolidated two threads on the topic.

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I’m up next on the forum list and nothing in my FedEx account. I’ll keep refreshing.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters IMG_0490

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
No change to my status, but past shipments have gone out on Fridays. So tomorrow could see some action.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
When there are significant updates I'll update my tracker.

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
New email I received today from ford:

Due to supply constraints, your complimentary Fast Charging Adapter delivery date has changed. The updated delivery estimate will soon be reflected on your Order Status page.
We know this is disappointing, and we assure you that we are prioritizing your order to be delivered as soon as possible. Complimentary Fast Charging Adapters will continue to ship in the order reservations were received.

Reactions: GDN

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
I checked my order status 90020xxx still September date same as previously. I called around 4:45pm EDT and the lady said no new ETA just wait :-(

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I checked my order status 90020xxx still September date same as previously. I called around 4:45pm EDT and the lady said no new ETA just wait :-(
This brings up childhood memories from the 1960s and 70s when going from DC to NYC or Nags Head:

Me: When are we going to get there? (followed a little later by . . . Are we there yet? - huh?)

Dad: We‘ll get there when we get there. Now be quiet and stop asking.

Could not resist!!!

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum
Got an update from Ford Model e Comms Team, wanted to share…

🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡🛻⚡

Ford has resumed shipping Fast Charging Adapters (NACS) to our customers that have been patiently waiting. Customers who have an adapter reserved can check their reservation status, which continues to be updated and provide an estimated delivery for their adapters.
Ordered mine on March 1st with an estimated ship date in August. Got notified it would be delayed. Just checked, yup, still just estimated to ship in September. Ordered one from A2Z on July 1st, got it the first week of August. Maybe I'll get my free one by Christmas? Not holding my breath.
Sponsored