• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
If you buy the Ford Mobile Charger it's included, otherwise...back of the line.

That would be for MY25 and later, assuming poster is buying a MY24 Flash that will require an input on the adapter ordering system
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
That would be for MY25 and later, assuming poster is buying a MY24 Flash that will require an input on the adapter ordering system
Excuse me, you are correct.

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Just received mine yesterday. Order 16005. Seems very nice and high quality compared to the A2Z one I purchased a few months ago (not that it matters, I appreciate a robust one that works!) Although it doesn’t come with a nice case like the A2Z one. So now I have a good backup!

KevinSReed

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Got mine yesterday. Order number 90017525 placed 2/29. Oddly, I never got a notice from ford.com that it was on its way, only a notice from FedEx that a package from Deerborn was en route. Checking my reservation status at ford.com shows that my adapter is still in production, expected to ship in September.

Sponsored

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
My check order status at the top of my Ford account disappeared.

When I checked about ten days ago it was there and it said would ship in Sept. Don't know what happened.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

When I checked about ten days ago it was there and it said would ship in Sept. Don't know what happened.
Interesting, mine disappeared also! Seems like they have redesigned the website, I wonder if the feature was inadvertently disconnected, maybe they are fixing some of its foibles like inaccurate order status, mine was delivered months ago yet the status checker said it was in production.

Bitterbrush

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F-150, 2015 Explorer, 2023 Lightning LariatER
Occupation
Pilot
Interesting, mine disappeared also! Seems like they have redesigned the website, I wonder if the feature was inadvertently disconnected, maybe they are fixing some of its foibles like inaccurate order status, mine was delivered months ago yet the status checker said it was in production.
I just checked mine and it is still there. Weird.

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Estimated 17,100 adapters shipped to Ford orders, well except for those order numbers that belong to Canadians.
@NGBCFord Did you receiver your adapter? Did the Candian version have different packaging? Who delivered (FedEx, UPS, other)?

Sponsored

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER (Sept ‘23 build)

Mine has disappeared as well….

onekopaka

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'01 Grand Marquis, '23 Lariat ER
@NGBCFord Did you receiver your adapter? Did the Candian version have different packaging? Who delivered (FedEx, UPS, other)?
According to the response First Time Ford got from Ford:
Just received this email update from Ford Canada Adapter Reservations. So much for delivery based on order number! [email protected]

No Canadian orders have been fulfilled as yet.

Our latest information is that we will be receiving our first Adapters in late October, at which point they will be sent out First Come First Served based on your order date.

You will receive an email with expected date and time of delivery when your Adapter is shipped via Purolator Ground Service from our warehouse facility in Brantford, Ontario.
It's shipping with Purolator (it was previously owned by the oil filter company and that's when it got its current name) rather than FedEx like down here in the states.