Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
Looks like my adapter moved from July to August to September to January 25. Come on 2023 Blue Cruise!!
I was able to check on mine and I'm in the same boat, except I was originally a June delivery and have a much lower order number. 👀 Telling me January too. Lets go for end of Feb and make it an even year.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Did Ford actually promise a date when these would ship? I don't remember it if they did.
BC 1.2 was promised as fall of 2023.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Looks like my adapter moved from July to August to September to January 25. Come on 2023 Blue Cruise!!

1000026919.jpg
I’ll take Karaoke for a dollar to a donut.

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Did Ford actually promise a date when these would ship? I don't remember it if they did.
I believe that Farley said within 2024 customers would receive their adapter when he also said access would be open to the Supercharger network. By providing multiple ‘ship by’ dates is also providing an inherent expectation. Missing it once is unfortunate but understandable. Missing it twice (or more) is unacceptable IMO.

Unfortunately, it’s a pattern when you look at what promises have been kept vs what promises haven’t (i.e., BC).

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
I moved from Sept. to Jan. as well.

I know a fellow who just got a Blazer EV and he got his charger adapter in a week. Not free, but he ordered it with his GM points.

Sponsored

derm

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Sport 4x4; Ordered F-150 Lighting Larit
IT'S A YEAR!! Order 2/29/24.... My update from Ford just went to Jan 25. .... was June, then July, then Sept, now Jan. Losing faith that January will be the one...

bub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Plat
To continue to rant about the lack of support for Canadian customers. From a FB group:

Yeah I'm under 1000, and also January. When they did the whole new status page crap the beginning of September I emailed ford Canada and asked them how come people in the us with numbers 20k+ has theirs and here I am under 1k and still no eta, and they responded saying Canada will only start receiving theirs once they have caught up the us, so I don't think we will ever get ours

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
This is why I pre-ordered the A2Z adapter in December of 2023. This was always going to be what happened. There was no other outcome. I’ve solely been using Superchargers since the network opened to Ford.

Handro81

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat 2023
Occupation
US Army
I think I'm just gonna end up buying an aftermarket adapter. This is starting to get ridiculous....it's been consistently been pushed back with no end in sight

Madtroniks

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
I think I'm just gonna end up buying an aftermarket adapter. This is starting to get ridiculous....it's been consistently been pushed back with no end in sight

If you need a NACS to CCS1 Adapter in 1 - 2 weeks time you can always order the A2Z Typhoon Pro Level 3 DCFC adapter using the forum discount code "FORD".

Looks like delivery will be Oct 9 - 16 if you order today. Plenty of time to get your adapter in time for Thanksgiving week road trip.

A2Z Typhoon Pro Adapter Available To Order for $178 shipped after using forum discount code “FORD” to save 10% and get free shipping.

Discount promo code “FORD” is still working and free shipping is also available.

You can bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 for $75 additional after discount by using the drop down on the Typhoon Pro page to get both adapters.

A2Z EV Tesla Supercharger Adapter for Ford - Save 10% / Free Shipping + bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 adapter for $75 additional after discount code "FORD".

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters img_8682-jpe

Sponsored

Handro81

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat 2023
Occupation
US Army
If you need a NACS to CCS1 Adapter in 1 - 2 weeks time you can always order the A2Z Typhoon Pro Level 3 DCFC adapter using the forum discount code "FORD".

Looks like delivery will be Oct 9 - 16 if you order today. Plenty of time to get your adapter in time for Thanksgiving week road trip.

A2Z Typhoon Pro Adapter Available To Order for $178 shipped after using forum discount code “FORD” to save 10% and get free shipping.

Discount promo code “FORD” is still working and free shipping is also available.

You can bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 for $75 additional after discount by using the drop down on the Typhoon Pro page to get both adapters.

A2Z EV Tesla Supercharger Adapter for Ford - Save 10% / Free Shipping + bundle the A2Z Stellar AC Tesla to J-1772 adapter for $75 additional after discount code "FORD".

img_8682-jpeg.jpg
Does this work at all Tesla charging stations?

Madtroniks

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Does this work at all Tesla charging stations?
You can search on Tesla website to find out which stations are open to non-Tesla EV with an adapter.

You will want to make sure the station you’re planning to use is eligible for non-Tesla EV to charge at.

Tesla Find Us Link

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters IMG_8686

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Bump for the thread... 80k+ in line, ordered March 29th and they still state September. I guess tomorrow I shall receive it overnighted. :wait:

If it does show up I guess I can say I finally hit the lottery.
Well I didn't receive my adapter but I did win $2 on a dollar scratch off... Now I have to go back to gas....... I mean back to the gas station to cash in.

Ford's new power promise fine print translated in my own words.

Purchase a new EV and we will get you hooked up with a level 2 charger at your house at no additional cost, because, NO NACS FOR YOU!!!!! You Seinfeld fans get it...
I now get to have a January date like everyone else.

Just call me the internet comedian...

HEY FORD... Maybe you know this classic country song by Willie Nelson (yes you have to spell these things out for the Gen z social media experts on the forums)... Take this NACS and shove it, I ain't... oh wait you can't cause you don't have any....

All joking aside just give me an extra 500 kw to use at EA stations while I wait for my adapter.

TGWeaver

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Self Employed
As of today the Ford website changed my est delivery from Sept . 2024 to January 2025. I ordered my adapter Feb 29th the day you could first order them. 🤷‍♂️ 🤬 wtf