Sponsored

Have you noticed... (lesser known features of our trucks)

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Granted I researched the eff out of this truck before I bought it, during the test drive the sales guy had no idea what 'one-pedal-drive' was. That's not even unique to a Ford EV.
Yeah, when I went in, the sales guy knew absolutely nothing about the vehicle. I trained him as I was checking everything out.
Sponsored

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Guess I should look at that card in the glovebox and memorize my door code.
And then take that card out of the glove box and store it in your safe at home. Otherwise, anyone who gets even temporary access to your vehicle could get it and make note. Think valet, car wash, lot guy at the dealer, passengers, kids, etc.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
If you subscribe to YouTube TV you can get to it from the YouTube app in the truck and watch live TV or your recordings on the bigger screen.

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
And then take that card out of the glove box and store it in your safe at home. Otherwise, anyone who gets even temporary access to your vehicle could get it and make note. Think valet, car wash, lot guy at the dealer, passengers, kids, etc.
...but then DO set Your own door code. The card has a hard-coded master code.

Jenkins5286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
Auto high beams don't turn on until 33 MPH. Not a feature, but something that pissed me off until I figured it out.
Thank you for this. I was mad the other night they weren't coming on but I wasn't going over 30mph because of all the trees stacked up in my neighborhood.
Sponsored