Sponsored

Home Intelligent System—trouble activating

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnin
I have the Ford Home Intelligent System backup power system installed, but I have been unable to activate it.

I hired a master electrician to install the system. When I try to activate it using the in-truck screen, I get to the step where the screen posts a PIN and asks if it matches the PIN on the Ford Charge Station Pro—I assume this means the app.

But there’s no PIN showing up on the app. I tried just clicking “yes,” but it then shows “pairing unsuccessful.”

The very kind Ford person tried helping me, but to no avail. They suggested I call Sunrun—which hasn’t helped yet, as I can’t get transferred to the right department.

Any *helpful* (i.e., not “Sucks to be you/why’d you buy the system/you’re SOL”) suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
I have the Ford Home Intelligent System backup power system installed, but I have been unable to activate it.

I hired a master electrician to install the system. When I try to activate it using the in-truck screen, I get to the step where the screen posts a PIN and asks if it matches the PIN on the Ford Charge Station Pro—I assume this means the app.

But there’s no PIN showing up on the app. I tried just clicking “yes,” but it then shows “pairing unsuccessful.”

The very kind Ford person tried helping me, but to no avail. They suggested I call Sunrun—which hasn’t helped yet, as I can’t get transferred to the right department.

Any *helpful* (i.e., not “Sucks to be you/why’d you buy the system/you’re SOL”) suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
You may want to follow this thread: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/class-action-lawsuit-home-integration-system.21562/

Steely

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
If everything else is working right hardware wise and the truck software is hung up you could try to reset the sync system by holding the two outside steering wheel buttons, far left and far right, for like 10 seconds.

I feel like I had a similar problem repairing mine after FCSP replacement and that was all I needed to do to fix the pairing issue.

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Is the trucks modem working? I had similar issue when the modem was locked up. What are the icons showing on the main screen of the truck?
Sponsored