• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New pop-up messages when starting truck

flux capacitor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I have gotten the 80mph limit for mykey on mine after like the second or third update. It is only when you use your phone as a key exclusively. I tried setting it to off on the screen but it just goes back to 80mph. Amore recent update has made it flicker back and forth between off and 80. I have asked about it and Ford does not know.

Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023(J1) Mach-E GT-PE
Perfect! I like that and the articulated ratcheting end will be beneficial. Good catch!
Well, several of us with Mach-Es sprung for these after the recent "lockout" software issue so we could disconnect the 12V battery. So I put the ratchet one in the MME and the other one in the Lightning. But I'm about to install a battery shutoff switch on the Lightning anyway to make that one even easier to reset.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I have gotten the 80mph limit for mykey on mine after like the second or third update. It is only when you use your phone as a key exclusively. I tried setting it to off on the screen but it just goes back to 80mph. Amore recent update has made it flicker back and forth between off and 80. I have asked about it and Ford does not know.

Do you have another (unrestricted key) available, have that with you in the truck when adjusting / disable the messed up MYKEY settings