• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEM Kicker Subwoofer

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
I can't see how it wouldn't be an upgrade from the factory sub which is a 6x9 in a small, ported enclosure. The port is accomplished with a hole in the rear cab, so you have to plug that. I included a couple of links for reference.

Pic of stock B&O 6x9 subwoofer disassembled
https://www.f150forum.com/f129/option-replacing-factory-subwoofer-528196/

Pics of all lightning B&O 8 speakers along with a full, diy upgrade (not cheap)
Low / Medium Cost Audio upgrade | Ford Lightning Forum For F-150 Lightning EV Pickup: News, Owners, Discussions, Community (f150lightningforum.com)

Potential 6.5" subwoofer swap from Maverick forum. Not sure if this makes a big difference or not, but the Maverick owner who posted it was happy with it.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/simple-b-o-upgrade-and-sub-solution.38884/
Sponsored

OP
OP
VictorM

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot

Tkageals

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I just had this done in my '23 XLT. Now I have low phone volume issues. Everything else seems fine, but I am having to max out the volume when on a phone call. Any ideas?

OP
OP
VictorM

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
I just had this done in my '23 XLT. Now I have low phone volume issues. Everything else seems fine, but I am having to max out the volume when on a phone call. Any ideas?
I’m having the same issue and plan to research Forscan settings for a solution.

Tkageals

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I wonder if the installation instructions are available. Maybe there was programming information in there?

Sponsored

Tkageals

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Thanks for the install instructions. I can't address the software myself, but I did email the tech support link provided in the documentation. We'll see if I get a response.
Sponsored