• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Engineer
This downloaded on my way home from work today. Quite extensive update notes for once, so screenshots will follow once it shows up in FordPass.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Warp Asylum

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2023 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Engineer
You beat me to the screenshots. :)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Stuck it

Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Great! Can't wait to see what useable features they've removed from the screen.

Top buttons smaller? Dumb.
Profile select on the top bar? Pointless.

Just give me the batt percentage on the dash and the newest bluecruise you promised in April.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Weird thing is that I also just got this update, like 5min ago, while the truck is off (and has been for the past 3hrs) and yet my automatic update time is for 9am in the morning.

chillaban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Weird thing is that I also just got this update, like 5min ago, while the truck is off (and has been for the past 3hrs) and yet my automatic update time is for 9am in the morning.
This isn’t an offline / undrivable update. Such updates apply as soon as they download. The updates that require ignition off are the ones that apply at your scheduled time.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Wish we could hear the inevitable unhinged rants that will be submitted through voice feedback. God speed to the poor intern that gets stuck reviewing them all.
Exactly why I suspect the folks who built that, built these:

Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.3.0 - Screens, Profiles, Charge Stats 1697755462846

Ford F-150 Lightning Power-Up OTA 6.3.0 - Screens, Profiles, Charge Stats 1697755499942

Look, if you have a problem; there’s no need to call in and tie up our phone lines. Just push the button and say your piece. We promise we’ll listen to it…promise.

Alexsouthcleveland

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 lightning Lariat ER
So first issue with me and updates to my lightning. Have a 2022 lariat always got the updates the day I would see them here on the forum I am a EAP member also.

Today I was just in the mood for a launch so at a red light I switched to sport mode and turned one pedal off. Rarely ever do this. When I hit the throttle the truck barely moved! All the sudden the main screen turned off and I got reduced power. Bar said 50% available power but no way it was even close to that. It took forever just to get up to 30 MPH. Pulled over at next spot turned the truck off and on and back to full power. But the screen just kept shutting off and restarting every minute or so. Have back regular power still but I’m thinking maybe this is an update bug?? Or could it have been me switched modes at a red light and having foot on the brake and the gas pedal. I wouldn’t think that would mess anything up. On the update page looks like I have 6.2 although I never got notified that update was complete. and it gives me the notes for 6.3 but it says not ready to install yet. Never had any issues before with reduced power or screen restarting before. (1 year in 28k miles) Btw Still have the wrench on not sure if this will go away on its own or not.

Anyone else have these issues?
Sponsored