First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23' F-150 Lariot
Occupation
Youtuber, Engineering Manager
Last week my 23' started up with a stated 57% power and the wrench. I dropped it off at Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos, Ca. They ran the error report and handed me the keys for a Mach-E to borrow while they took a look. On Friday they called to say "looks like a faulty cell. We're working to get a replacement and get it back to you soon."

I have to say, getting the Mach-E was a nice touch as I feel OK about still using the HOV lane and I have a long commute.
Sponsored

Alambros13

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
@Ford Motor Company just got the Powertrain malfunction / reduced power alert, service vehicle soon. :-( Power reduced to 57%. Just hit 4950 miles on my ‘23 Lariat ER. Service appointment for next Wednesday was the soonest available at my dealer. Just had the 6.8 OTA power up earlier this week and the front sensor CSP fix. Under warranty. Curious to see how long it’ll take to get repaired based on the other testimonials on this thread.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Do we know how common this is yet? I just got this for the second time today. I had a module replaced earlier this year. Time for round two...too bad because everything else about this truck is perfect. There's no way I would ever keep this truck beyond the battery warranty period when one of these module replacements would probably be $5k minimum.

FloridaMan655321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1973 F100, 2024 Flash
Does this seem to be an issue with 22 and 23 models? Just breezing through the posts and I didn’t see any 24 models.
Sponsored