• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0)

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Been on this for a few weeks now.

Before this I was getting a bunch in a row.
A lot of us are in the same boat. I got up to I think 6.4 and then had the Tesla update and one for connectivity and then they just stopped. I was usually getting two a month at least since January and then they stopped in April. Haven't seen an update since the middle of March. I've decided I will not be buying a Ford again, they cannot seem to get their software right even though they took the approach of doing like other companies and putting out buggy software with the plan to fix with OTA updates but instead have failed miserably at updates while us customers are stuck with buggy trucks. Mine recently has just started randomly beeping at me, no errors and the other day when driving it told me to keep my hand on the steering wheel while in town, driving 30 MPH with nothing active in terms of adaptive cruise. I'm half tempted to try accusing them of selling me a lemon but not sure it would get anywhere, not sure how that would work. But I feel that way as I have a truck that truly does not work, if we were just talking feature updates that would be one thing but I'm talking they sold me a truck that doesn't function properly and they have no intention of fixing it. And going to the dealer doesn't help either as they have no clue what to do or don't care.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Bump thread due to revived distribution reports

ChippewaBarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum Agate Black
Bump thread due to revived distribution reports
Yeah I have this listed as Not Completed in my 2023 Platinum (first OTA update I've ever gotten in fact...but did I really get it if it didn't install lol?)

Not sure if @rugedraw or @Mike G can shed any light as to WHY it didn't update (must not have updated since Record Feedback button isn't present). But it's been on the screen for a few days now.

VIN is 1FT6W1EV6PWG28493
Sync is Ver 22326 Rev 640

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0) PXL_20240713_012714658

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Yeah I have this listed as Not Completed in my 2023 Platinum (first OTA update I've ever gotten in fact...but did I really get it if it didn't install lol?)

Not sure if @rugedraw or @Mike G can shed any light as to WHY it didn't update (must not have updated since Record Feedback button isn't present). But it's been on the screen for a few days now.

VIN is 1FT6W1EV6PWG28493
Sync is Ver 22326 Rev 640
It failed due to a corrupted manifest. The files the mothership wanted to send were either bad or incorrect. There is nothing you did wrong or could have done differently. Nothing to do but wait for it to be resent with the correct files.
Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0) 1721058578213-10

Sponsored

ChippewaBarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum Agate Black
It failed due to a corrupted manifest. The files the mothership wanted to send were either bad or incorrect. There is nothing you did wrong or could have done differently. Nothing to do but wait for it to be resent with the correct files.
1721058578213-10.png
Thanks for the info! I didn't realize you/FDRS could get that granular for the reason why updates fail...pretty cool.

Wonder how long it takes them to resend lol...

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks for the info! I didn't realize you/FDRS could get that granular for the reason why updates fail...pretty cool.

Wonder how long it takes them to resend lol...
PTS will show the details on an OTA, but FDRS will not. Having access to both is great.

It could be days, weeks or longer. Hopefully sooner than later.
Sponsored