First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw - there are two releases today. The one you found for me earlier is 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 (in a different thread). So are you seeing different releases on those install times?
Maybe I am getting them mixed up. I'm all over the place on different forums. lol
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Sent!! Pretty much says not completed, 1 for 2 today, so not bad lol
Not good news in your case. The update failed due to manifest mismtach. Gotta wait for it to be resent.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Appears mine updated, as others I believe had said it sure was noisy one… I was in the garage a couple times when it was working through it. It sure sounded like a rough bowel movement.

one thing I noticed with this and the supercharger update was the FordPass update notification now comes through as a vehicle alert, i don’t remember that ever being the case in the past.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
As I mentioned in another thread, I received this one when I parked near our house. I received the Tesla one when I parked at work.

I don’t mind two in 1 day…

Besides the cameras, any idea what else is updated?

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Driver Monitoring System IMG_1189

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Send me your VIN and I can check why it failed.
Unfortunately, I also got an error. If not too much trouble, could you please check my VIN to see if there is something I can do to make it work. And in your previous reply, you mentioned " manifest mismatch." What does that mean?

I'm desperate to get my BlueCruise finally working again. Thanks for your help.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Driver Monitoring System 20240301_083526

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Unfortunately, I also got an error. If not too much trouble, could you please check my VIN to see if there is something I can do to make it work. And in your previous reply, you mentioned " manifest mismatch." What does that mean?

I'm desperate to get my BlueCruise finally working again. Thanks for your help.
Just saw your PM and responded, but it failed for the same reason. This means the files the server wanted to send to your truck were not the right ones, so your truck rejected the update. I have seen it happen quite a few times since this OTA started rolling out.

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was really hoping to see more people posting about their experience with this update, considering how many of us have had our BlueCruise broken by 6.13.

Has anyone with broken BlueCruise been able to install this update yet? If so, did it fix the error we have been getting with the driver facing camera fault?

After getting the incomplete installation error last week (thanks @rugedraw for letting us know about the manifest mismatch issue), I'm still stuck. Still no completed update and no BlueCruise.

This is the first time I've had a problem installing an update. I'm wondering whether it is possible that whatever got messed up by update 6.13 is now the same thing preventing this update from completing. Obviously, that would be pretty lame, since the whole point of this release was to patch the prior glitch.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I was really hoping to see more people posting about their experience with this update, considering how many of us have had our BlueCruise broken by 6.13.

Has anyone with broken BlueCruise been able to install this update yet? If so, did it fix the error we have been getting with the driver facing camera fault?

After getting the incomplete installation error last week (thanks @rugedraw for letting us know about the manifest mismatch issue), I'm still stuck. Still no completed update and no BlueCruise.

This is the first time I've had a problem installing an update. I'm wondering whether it is possible that whatever got messed up by update 6.13 is now the same thing preventing this update from completing. Obviously, that would be pretty lame, since the whole point of this release was to patch the prior glitch.
I doubt it. I think Ford pulled the fix the first 6.13. This happened to me before and then it reappeared two weeks later.

Looks like a couple of members were in fact able to download the update.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Not sure I've been offered this release yet. This and the Superchargers were both released last week on the same day. I was away and the truck was parked at the Airport. When I made it back home I triggered the Supercharger release manually and it installed Friday night. I've never seen this one offered, but I did get 6.13 back in December.

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure I've been offered this release yet. This and the Superchargers were both released last week on the same day. I was away and the truck was parked at the Airport. When I made it back home I triggered the Supercharger release manually and it installed Friday night. I've never seen this one offered, but I did get 6.13 back in December.
Yes, that's what happened to me. I first got the Supercharger release, which installed with no problems. Then, later that day, my truck got this one but gave the incomplete installation error. I'm hoping it will trigger again soon and hopefully installs correctly the 2nd time.

So your BlueCruise has been broken since you got 6.13 in December? If so, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully, you get this update soon, it installs correctly, and it fixes the problem.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Yes, that's what happened to me. I first got the Supercharger release, which installed with no problems. Then, later that day, my truck got this one but gave the incomplete installation error. I'm hoping it will trigger again soon and hopefully installs correctly the 2nd time.

So your BlueCruise has been broken since you got 6.13 in December? If so, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully, you get this update soon, it installs correctly, and it fixes the problem.
To be honest, I've not even tried BC since. On I-35 from Dallas to OKC it just disengages too many times, with no audible warning, I won't use it. A few places around Dallas it is available, but I rarely get out on those roads either. I'll give it a shot if I have a chance in the next few days before I do get the fix.