• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PRO STATION ISSUES

Nirmaljit

First Name
Nirmaljit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Occupation
Transpoter
FORD PRO CHARGER STATION NOT WORKING
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
So, your Ford Charge Station Pro doesn't work?

Is it plugged in? .
Is there a light on it?
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Have you tried charging your truck somewhere else?
Did you have it professionally installed?
Have you called the installer?
Have you ever used an internet forum for assistance before?
Why are you yelling?

OP
OP

Nirmaljit

First Name
Nirmaljit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Occupation
Transpoter
Is it plugged in? .YES
Is there a light on it....YES BUT WHEN I HOOKED IT WILL STUF OFF AUTOMATICALLY
Have you tried turning it off and back on again..SO MANY TIMES
Have you tried charging your truck somewhere else...EVERY WHERE WORKS FINE
Did you have it professionally installed..INSTALLEDE BY PROFESSIONAL
Have you called the installer. HE SAID HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT REPAIR
Have you ever used an internet forum for assistance befor.....I EMAILED TO FORD CHARGING SUPPORT AND STILL WAITING FOR REPLY
Why are you yelling........ I AM NOT YELLING JUST ASK FOR HELPIN GROUP. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
What color is the light? See below for ALL the options (includes dim, bright and pulsing)
Did you go through the setup process (using both the FordPass app and the Ford Charge Station Pro Setup app)? If so, did it connect? May be an indication of an issue if it didn't. I don't remember if setup is required to charge or not.

Typing in CAPS is the Internet version of yelling BTW.

Ford F-150 Lightning PRO STATION ISSUES 1704734428396

Sponsored
OP
OP

Nirmaljit

First Name
Nirmaljit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Occupation
Transpoter
THANKS FOR HELP .
AFTER CONNECTING WITH MY TRUCK ,PRO STATION HAS SOLID AMBER LIGHT

OP
OP

Nirmaljit

First Name
Nirmaljit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Occupation
Transpoter
sorry my mistake i didn't know this ,next time i will keep in mind .

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
Sounds like your station is not installed correctly and/or has loose connections.

I would recheck all connections at the panel, fcsp and anywhere in between for proper assembly and torque.

If that doesn't solve it then it may need warranty replacement.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
o_O

Sponsored

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
THANKS FOR HELP .
AFTER CONNECTING WITH MY TRUCK ,PRO STATION HAS SOLID AMBER LIGHT
when you use caps, it's symbol that you are yelling.... tip, take off the caps lock..... just saying.

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
What color is the light? See below for ALL the options (includes dim, bright and pulsing)
Did you go through the setup process (using both the FordPass app and the Ford Charge Station Pro Setup app)? If so, did it connect? May be an indication of an issue if it didn't. I don't remember if setup is required to charge or not.

1704734428396.png
I’ve had my FCSP for about a year now and I’ve never had a problem with it until this weekend. Now I am getting the amber/blue light, indicating charging at a reduced rate when connected. I am on a 100 amp circuit, so it usually charges my truck very fast. Now it only charges at a slow 3 kW rate. On the Fordpass app, it also gives me a “connection lost” message when I go to charge station menu. Prior to this, it was connected to my Wi-Fi just fine.

I tried disconnecting the power to the FCSP, and rebooted it several times, but unfortunately it has not helped. Does anyone have any experience or advice to troubleshoot this problem? Sunrun installed my charger, and dealing with them was a absolute nightmare. Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I am dreading having to contact them again to try to fix this problem, so I want to try everything possible before reaching out to them.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I tried disconnecting the power to the FCSP, and rebooted it several times, but unfortunately it has not helped. Does anyone have any experience or advice to troubleshoot this problem?
Can you log onto the FCSP via the setup utility?

Remember to turn on your phone wifi and make sure to first log onto your wifi network, then using the setup utility try the "Manage Settings" link in the app, you should be able to see your FCSP system name, select it and log onto it with the device password.

If you're not able to see it, then I would suggest confirming the wifi range in your home is not the problem, if you have a strong signal to where the FCSP is, try running a new setup process, you could start from scratch by resetting the device by pressing the reset button under the cover.

Once you have reconfigured and associated the FCSP with your Fordpass account / Truck, try using the Connected Charge Station tile under [Account] in the Fordpass app, you may need to wait a few hours for the associations & communications between the FCSP cloud and the Ford cloud to link up. When it's active, double check your charge rate settings, make sure it's set to 80 amps.

Ford F-150 Lightning PRO STATION ISSUES 1704768677059
Ford F-150 Lightning PRO STATION ISSUES 1704768728799

Last edited:

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I’ve had my FCSP for about a year now and I’ve never had a problem with it until this weekend. Now I am getting the amber/blue light, indicating charging at a reduced rate when connected. ...
Man, I don't know. Mine was reliable for a year until I sold it. If nothing else works, you might try a factory reset. Instructions in manual. You have to remove some screws and take the cover off to get to the button (turn off breaker!). While the cover is off re-tighten all the lugs. Thermal expansion can make them loose. The selection for max current is also a small rotary switch. Just for grins, rotate that a couple of times and back to 7. You'll need to reset up WiFi. Wait 10 minutes afer repowering for it to fully boot before trying the setup program.

Ford F-150 Lightning PRO STATION ISSUES 1704774151919

Last edited:

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Can you log onto the FCSP via the setup utility?

Remember to turn on your phone wifi and make sure to first log onto your wifi network, then using the setup utility try the "Manage Settings" link in the app, you should be able to see your FCSP system name, select it and log onto it with the device password.

If you're not able to see it, then I would suggest confirming the wifi range in your home is not the problem, if you have a strong signal to where the FCSP is, try running a new setup process, you could start from scratch by resetting the device by pressing the reset button under the cover.

Once you have reconfigured and associated the FCSP with your Fordpass account / Truck, try using the Connected Charge Station tile under [Account] in the Fordpass app, you may need to wait a few hours for the associations & communications between the FCSP cloud and the Ford cloud to link up. When it's active, double check your charge rate settings, make sure it's set to 80 amps.

1704768677059.png
1704768728799.png
I tried the setup utility, and it says “no stations found.” It’s definitely not a problem with my home Wi-Fi, I have a strong signal, and a mesh router right next to the garage.

It looks like I’m going to have to try what you recommended with a reset and performing the complete setup process from scratch. I will try that tomorrow after I give my truck some time to slow charge overnight. Thank you for your help.
Sponsored